Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just supported a green job according to the reclassification of the labor department. I bought my wife a bike. If you work at a bike shop, you work in the green industry now!!
The Labor department has now reclassified a number of ridiculous jobs as green jobs too make Obama's claims for green job creation look good.
So now someone working at the Salvation Army is now a green job, someone that works at a used record store is now a green job, one who has any type of contact with a bus (repair, paint, sweep, ect.) is now a green job. So by moving all these jobs from regular job to green jobs, he can say he "created" green jobs from jobs that were already there and thus divert more money to his friends in the green industry.
I've seen some crooks in DC in my days, but this guy is the worst I've ever seen!!!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Just read that on Fox News. Hurry up November.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Such tactics are 100% effective for the mindless sheep that believe in him. Anyone with a brain knows better, however. :)hand:)hand

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
I just supported a green job according to the reclassification of the labor department. I bought my wife a bike. If you work at a bike shop, you work in the green industry now!!
The Labor department has now reclassified a number of ridiculous jobs as green jobs too make Obama's claims for green job creation look good.
So now someone working at the Salvation Army is now a green job, someone that works at a used record store is now a green job, one who has any type of contact with a bus (repair, paint, sweep, ect.) is now a green job. So by moving all these jobs from regular job to green jobs, he can say he "created" green jobs from jobs that were already there and thus divert more money to his friends in the green industry.
I've seen some crooks in DC in my days, but this guy is the worst I've ever seen!!!
I Like It, I Repaired my Used boat Now I am a Green boater :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I just mowed and watered my lawn....does that make me a green homeowner?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Not hardly. This little tramp has you beat. She recycles all her used condums and turns them into garden hoses. Only way the poor girl can afford to screw.

Wait a minute? She likes men? Are you sure about that?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Wait a minute...I thought they were using old garden hoses to make into condoms....or was that old used Michelin tires....I dunno...I'm so confused. I'm still trying to decipher CVX's last couple of Klingon posts....Do I need the super secret decoder ring that is only available in select boxes of Kellogg Rice Krispies?:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Wait a minute...I thought they were using old garden hoses to make into condoms....or was that old used Michelin tires....I dunno...I'm so confused. I'm still trying to decipher CVX's last couple of Klingon posts....Do I need the super secret decoder ring that is only available in select boxes of Kellogg Rice Krispies?:)Unsure
I can hook you up with that 058. Damn I thought you already had one. It does make the pyscho babble much easier to comprehend.
Only $1.64 to your door.

OBAMA RING.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I can hook you up with that 058. Damn I thought you already had one. It does make the pyscho babble much easier to comprehend.
Only $1.64 to your door.

View attachment 163382
Damn....Zombie looks so cute there....The inocent anticipation of finding that prize inside a Cracker-Jack box. It deffinitly is a Kodak moment worthy of a painting by Norman Rockwell.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I just saw the clip of the guy answering the questions about green job designations.
How underhanded and full of shit can this admin. get?
This shit is off the hook.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Not hardly. This little tramp has you beat. She recycles all her used condums and turns them into garden hoses. Only way the poor girl can afford to screw.

You BOTH have it all wrong, she uses a DENTAL DAM not condoms...

A99-019-2T.jpg

harness-dental-dam-1.jpg

And dont get mad at me, I didnt invent these dam things... :D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I will not be questioned by someone of your ilk Tommy, and when I say by your ilk, I mean a proven illegal alien.
Taking your' ques' from TB again Ram??:)bulb

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
And the Owebama regime plays on deception to further its agenda. Imagine that. ;)

I grow beans. They are green. Does that mean I have a green job? I also have a green tractor that runs on bio-fuel. Where's my check? :shock:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts