Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing that makes it remotely interesting in the occasional hot housewife. :D

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I've done all the shopping for the past 15 years to relieve the wife who did it all while raising our six kids. I believe it's fair to have it be my turn and I like to cook as well so it works well. There are all kinds of people in this world and the grocery store is maybe the best place to see all kinds. It's a complete study in psychology in there for sure. I can only imagine what they say about me.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done all the shopping for the past 15 years to relieve the wife who did it all while raising our six kids. I believe it's fair to have it be my turn and I like to cook as well so it works well. There are all kinds of people in this world and the grocery store is maybe the best place to see all kinds. It's a complete study in psychology in there for sure. I can only imagine what they say about me.

I don't normally agree with most of your positions, but you couldn't be more right on this one. I'm the "shop as I need it" guy. Today was a mission, and I took my time and comparison shopped and tried to save as much money as possible. Again, some of the mothers make a man go down an aisle twice, of forget what he was looking for in the first place. :)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I dont mind it since get to check out the eye candy.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Exactly. Since am not working I hit the grocery store mid-week and see some hotties. I dont have any pictures.

Nothin better the summer time in the frozen food section!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts