Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site. I recently purchased a 78 Hawaiin Bubble Deck. I will be doing a full rebuild. I may need some suggestions as this is my first Jet Boat. I have hade several stern drives, and have boated all my life, so I am very familliar with the industry. i dont know much about the Jet drives though. this boat has no motor. I am planning to put a 455 Olds back in it because I have way to many parts from the cracked block motor that came in it. It has a pather drive, and I need some opinions on this. keep in mind i am not looking to be the beaston th ewater, i wand a good reliable drive ( 50-60mph). I am almost done with the fiberglass work, and will post pictures soon.

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I am new to this site. I recently purchased a 78 Hawaiin Bubble Deck. I will be doing a full rebuild. I may need some suggestions as this is my first Jet Boat. I have hade several stern drives, and have boated all my life, so I am very familliar with the industry. i dont know much about the Jet drives though. this boat has no motor. I am planning to put a 455 Olds back in it because I have way to many parts from the cracked block motor that came in it. It has a pather drive, and I need some opinions on this. keep in mind i am not looking to be the beaston th ewater, i wand a good reliable drive ( 50-60mph). I am almost done with the fiberglass work, and will post pictures soon.

Thanks for the help
Hello and welcome to the boards Good Luck with your new project ! Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts