Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to Guisti's this Sat. Meet at Orwood for breakfast and adult beverage,s about 8:30am, to leave orwood at 10am or so. First to Windmill cove for sodas, then leave by 12:30pm to go to Guisti's. Then what ever.....

Please reply, so I have a head count for lunch.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Have fun and be safe guys! I'll be in San Diego drinkin' a beer watching the Top Fuelers and Unlimited Hydroplanes. :D

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
We will, let us know when you are racing in Isleton again.
The races are Oct. 1/2. Though I wouldn't call what I will be doing racing, as it looks like I will be the only SST120 boat going around the buoys........AGAIN! I'm going to have to decide what to do with the boat this Winter - sell it, or ship it back East and race it there next year - because it doesn't look like anyone is stepping up and racing 120s on the West Coast. It's a championship race for the crackerboxes and SST45s, so there should be some good racing in the other classes. If you've got nothing going that weekend, come out and say hello!

·
Proud DLB Member
285 Posts
We are going to Guisti's this Sat. Meet at Orwood for breakfast and adult beverage,s about 8:30am, to leave orwood at 10am or so. First to Windmill cove for sodas, then leave by 12:30pm to go to Guisti's. Then what ever.....

Please reply, so I have a head count for lunch.
We're in. :thumb:

1) Himark Racing + 2 peeps
2) OC not racing +4 peeps
3) RR also not racing +4 peeps

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The races are Oct. 1/2. Though I wouldn't call what I will be doing racing, as it looks like I will be the only SST120 boat going around the buoys........AGAIN! I'm going to have to decide what to do with the boat this Winter - sell it, or ship it back East and race it there next year - because it doesn't look like anyone is stepping up and racing 120s on the West Coast. It's a championship race for the crackerboxes and SST45s, so there should be some good racing in the other classes. If you've got nothing going that weekend, come out and say hello!
We plan on doing that again, it was alot of fun last year.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Just an FYI to any that will be coming down the Sac., there is a lot of large debris floating down the river. I took the Trick up to Sac. last weekend and I was having to really pay attention to dodge logs at 80 mph................

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just an FYI to any that will be coming down the Sac., there is a lot of large debris floating down the river. I took the Trick up to Sac. last weekend and I was having to really pay attention to dodge logs at 80 mph................
It's been raining alot in the high country the last few days

·
Registered
80 Posts
We're back in Business !!!!!

Just got the DCB back today. We're in for the shakedown run.......
1) Himark Racing + 2 peeps
2) OC not racing +4 peeps
3) RR also not racing +4 peeps
4) NP & Shorty + 2 peeps
5) DiscoDCB + 2-3 peeps

1 - 20 of 35 Posts