Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally designed a gullwing decal for you guys. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are 4x12 White for $8 Ea delivered.Other colors and sizes you will need to PM me and I can quote you a price. Thank you for your interest.

Cy

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Do you guys want me to do decals more from the side like above or more from the front like the first one. I have to do a little more work on the deck on the one above to be a little better.

Cy

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts

Do you guys want me to do decals more from the side like above or more from the front like the first one. I have to do a little more work on the deck on the one above to be a little better.

Cy
Those look pretty cool, I like the first one u posted the best myself.:)devil

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Sniveling Ass Gullwing Owners Assn.SAGOA

Im all over this,Looking for the version HR56 profiled.Thanks,Jack...Happy Cinco de Mayo.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All but Rod and Sunkist are for the first one. I think the other 3 look a little off personally maybe just because they are just modified versions of the original picture.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts

I like this one the best, it needs just a little more but I'm not sure where/how. Moneysucker is the artist here, not me. ;) The first one looks more like a picklefork to me.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Basically it looks like the majority like #1 and realistically I have already put to much time in different versions. If anyone wants something different, I will quote a price for the design time and cut something custom. Thank you all for your interest. PM me with any questions or orders. Thank you. I am thinking about working up an open bow with bimini next.

Cy

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Basically it looks like the majority like #1 and realistically I have already put to much time in different versions. If anyone wants something different, I will quote a price for the design time and cut something custom. Thank you all for your interest. PM me with any questions or orders. Thank you. I am thinking about working up an open bow with bimini next.

Cy
all this time and thats the best you can do ....geeeeessssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!

:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts