Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 15 years, GNR puts out this crap? That's my initial reaction, maybe it'll grow on me, I'm sure many will like it, but doesn't do anything for me.
YouTube search Chinese democracy.

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
After 15 years, GNR puts out this crap? That's my initial reaction, maybe it'll grow on me, I'm sure many will like it, but doesn't do anything for me.
YouTube search Chinese democracy.
Is the complete CD out or juz this song?:confused:

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
That's because it isn't Guns and Roses. The only thing left is one Rose. Axel Rose.
they suxxxxxxxxxx now. g n r was slash, axle and duff, that was the band we all loved:)devil

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
they suxxxxxxxxxx now. g n r was slash, axle and duff, that was the band we all loved:)devil
Still remember like it was yesterday the 1st time I heard Appetite for Destruction. One of the best debut albums (CD) of all time! Stupid f^%^ks pissed it all away!:|err

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stupid Axl (William Bailey) has been out of touch for decades. Had he pulled a Cobain early on, he'd be a legend. I'll never let go of Appetite For Destruction or what it did for our generation in high school, but this ain't doing it. I don't want a replacement or similar sound. Maybe I'm dated.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Still remember like it was yesterday the 1st time I heard Appetite for Destruction. One of the best debut albums (CD) of all time! Stupid f^%^ks pissed it all away!:|err
still jammin it out in my shop full blast:)devil gets ya motivated to mess with the boat:D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
And your suprised??
No kidding... Even if it was the best album EVER made, it would be hard to live up to the 15+ years of hype that Axl has tried to create for it. :)sphss

GnR is still one of the top concerts I ever went to. The Use Your Illusion tour back in the early 90's at Compton Terrace (right next to Firebird Lake). Was about 3 hours of Axl running around in some knee high Doc Martens, a kilt, and a t-shirt that read "nobody knows I'm a lesbian." :)devil

Guess he should have been wearing roller skates for as fast as he went downhill after that. :D

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Saw GNR back in the day. They were so wasted the band couldn't even play and Axel fell off the stage.
Good times:)devil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts