Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everything bad still Bush's fault?

Just wondering is all.

I mean, its' been 8 month or so since he's been out of office.

How long can the current admin keep blaming someone else?

·
1,512 Posts
When the Libs can't sell their own bag o $hit, it's Bush's fault. America is realizing the bag o $hit has Obama written all over it.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Of course everything is his fault.

He even kidnapped the Lindbergh baby. I have the digital pictures to prove it. I sold copies of them to Dan Rather and he'll be exposing them any day now.:)sphss:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
To be honest, a lot of it is. But 0 needs to take ownership at this time.

Bush opened pandora's box with all this bail out BS.

He also let the illegal alien issue go unresolved.

We're 1 amnesty bill away from a permanent 1 party system.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
To be honest, a lot of it is. But 0 needs to take ownership at this time.

We're 1 amnesty bill away from a permanent 1 party system.

You are absolutely correct, se habla espagnol?

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I'd say another 6 mos would be the outside limit. Then Obama should get blame for health care, cap and trade, etc.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
We the people are at fault for allowing our Government to mutate into the senseless monster it has become. The signs have been there for years and complacency has brought us to this crossroads where we either get back to the basics our Fore Fathers' gave to us in the form of the US Constitution or take our lumps and allow the country to turn into a 3rd world shitthole.

The 2010 Congressional elections could very well be our last chance. Either that or we hope like hell these illegals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for or a least more so then we have been in the selections we've made to govern.

We take for granted these people are just blind followers of the Democrat's march to Maxism agenda. If they are granted amnesty and become citizens we will need to turn their views as to what type of government is best for them and use their votes in our favor. We may have no other choice.......

We laugh about press 1 for english, but maybe we need to have Spanish versions on Michelle Malkin's, Glen Beck's, and Mark Levin's new books among other publications. They are illegal aliens but they came here to escape tyranny in their countries and it's possible they will not want to see the same happen here.

It's a time of desperation approaching.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
2010 can not get here soon enough. I think the Dims will be unpleasantly surprised at the outcome of the next election. There are alot of Dimocrap house seats that are threatened and stand a good chance of losing to conservatives. The same 20% middle-of-the-road independent voters that put Obummer into office is now reconsidering their position and the pissed off conservative voters that stayed home last election is now motivated to get off their asses and vote......The light at the end of this very dark tunnel is not an oncoming train.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
We the people are at fault for allowing our Government to mutate into the senseless monster it has become. The signs have been there for years and complacency has brought us to this crossroads where we either get back to the basics our Fore Fathers' gave to us in the form of the US Constitution or take our lumps and allow the country to turn into a 3rd world shitthole.

The 2010 Congressional elections could very well be our last chance. Either that or we hope like hell these illegals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for or a least more so then we have been in the selections we've made to govern.

We take for granted these people are just blind followers of the Democrat's march to Maxism agenda. If they are granted amnesty and become citizens we will need to turn their views as to what type of government is best for them and use their votes in our favor. We may have no other choice.......

We laugh about press 1 for english, but maybe we need to have Spanish versions on Michelle Malkin's, Glen Beck's, and Mark Levin's new books among other publications. They are illegal aliens but they came here to escape tyranny in their countries and it's possible they will not want to see the same happen here.

100% Agree.

I like your style.

Your are correct. Its American's fault.

·
1,512 Posts
OT, they came here to make a buck. Your correct that it's our fault to some extent. It is very hard to convince people hard work pays off when the guy across the street is using our money to tell them they can have what we work for, for free.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
In the mind of a narcissist I imagine it can go on forever.
At least 3.5 more years worth.
Watch, O will STILL be blaming him for crap being wrong in the 2012 election.

Yes, he certainly did, every bit of it I DIS-aggreed with, publicly, and still do.

We ARE pretty damn much 1 Amnesty bill away from a 1-party system, yep, unfortunately.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I'd say another 6 mos would be the outside limit. Then Obama should get blame for health care, cap and trade, etc.
That would be realistic.

What's the last REALISTIC thing you heard Obama utter in public?

He'll beat on Bush till after the next election, no matter what.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
OT, they came here to make a buck. Your correct that it's our fault to some extent. It is very hard to convince people hard work pays off when the guy across the street is using our money to tell them they can have what we work for, for free.
That's the problem in a nutshell. Plain and simple. It goes for the parasites from the south, and the ones born here. Nothing will change in this country until people start being taught to achieve there goals by hard work and dedication.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Love me or hate me. At least you can say I'm consistent. I think we owe it to our fore fathers to do better than what we've come up with.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
That's the problem in a nutshell. Plain and simple. It goes for the parasites from the south, and the ones born here. Nothing will change in this country until people start being taught to achieve there goals by hard work and dedication.
I'm not sure my point was made. The parasites will never have any incentive to change because of the government providing for them. The illegals are here because the government refuses to enforce our laws on the books.

We the people have done a very poor job of electing responsible people to office and we have done a very poor job of insisting they do the jobs we elected them to do.

The people must stand up and take back the country and ingrain in the politicians seeking and sitting in office who they represent and whose will it is they need to support. The move to protest healthcare and Tea Parties are just the beginning. They are effective and it's evident that the government sees they are awakening the populace from apathy.

We can no longer sit back and trust our government to do the right thing as they are completely put of control and do nothing but suppress the populace while they line their pockets with perks and benefits. Too many citizens don't speak out from apathy or from satiufaction of what they perceive as small perks starting in their local governments, distracting them from the overall pivture of what is really taking place in the country. We must all do our part to stand tall and stop accepting what our spoiled arrogant "employees" are doing to us.

All need to do their civic duty to not only vote, but to fully understand whom we are voting for......If more folks had really looked into who Obama was before they voted for a "change of party" or a conceived "lesser of evils" or "because he was black" or whatever reason other than voting for who he actually was in character and prior actions, we wouldn't have him in office.

No, the fault lies in the people, we have done a poor job in "hiring" and now we are paying a steep price.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Love me or hate me. At least you can say I'm consistent. I think we owe it to our fore fathers to do better than what we've come up with.
We owe to our future generations as well. I want to be able to look my kids and grand kids in the eye and say. We almost lost this country but the hard working honest people had enough of the take from the producers and give to the non producers. We found them out and threw them out. The movement has started, we must increase the pressure by banding together with our local groups who are involved now. AARP, NRA and the NFIP (National Federation of of Idependent Business) are the top three lobbying groups currently. Get involved and make you voice heard. Local tea party orginizers are IMO a great platform for everyday people to voice and be seen.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
We owe to our future generations as well. I want to be able to look my kids and grand kids in the eye and say. We almost lost this country but the hard working honest people had enough of the take from the producers and give to the non producers. We found them out and threw them out. The movement has started, we must increase the pressure by banding together with our local groups who are involved now. AARP, NRA and the NFIP (National Federation of of Idependent Business) are the top three lobbying groups currently. Get involved and make you voice heard. Local tea party orginizers are IMO a great platform for everyday people to voice and be seen.

The aarp are a bunch of turkeys in the pocket of 0 and big pharma.

The NRA gets my money every year. It's sad we need such a lobbing group to defend our constitutional rights but there are turds out there that work everyday to infringe on that right.

If we do as the founding fathers intended our future generations will prosper. If we deviate from their blue print. We will fall into the same mess much of europe and south America is in. Think about it....Whats the difference in our country vs every other country in the world.....Our constitutional rights!

It's too early to tell if we're going to make it out of this. 2010 will be the turning point if we have one.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Bush and The Republicans...

2010 elections will be interesting. The public's memory is shorter than an A.D.D. CHICKEN. Last week we had tons of posts about health care "Reform"....Barry shuts up about it and the public thinks they've won....LiBS, the pukes that they are, are moving ahead with their plan while we sit and thinki we've got them beat....Barry used the words "Common Sense" the other day.....Glen Beck's new best selling book's name...hmmm.Barry use all the focus groups words....Whgatever it takes to con the public....

BUT the Republicans, rather than have back bones about immigration, home loans, no child left standing...listened to CNN rather than their party.....Seems to me when they tried to pass that immigration bill and Washington's lines were jammed for about two weeks the Republicans would have figured out what their supporters weanted, but they didn't...

I cancelled my subscription to the Register because they were sounding like the Times...

It is our fault, not George W. Bush's...

ADD: Had one Republican screamed like hell that a real estate meltdown was coming, like most people saw, that Republican could have been a hero....instead most were talking abouy gays, abortion..religion....no real mention of economics...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts