Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No mather how many times you experience having to put your animal down it never gets any easier. We had to put my wifes doxie down today.
The little female in the picture with that look of " I AM IN CHARGE " . My wife is a wreck after this deal. It just sucks !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
We are very close to our dogs as well. Sorry to hear the bad news, hang in there.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Man and best friend meet again in the great beyond

Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth.Its is call the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.Just this side of the bridge there is a landof meadows,hills and green valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies,the pet goes to this place.There is alway food and water and warm spring weather.The old and frail animals are young again.Those who are maimed are made whole again.They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing.They are not with their special person who loved them on earth.So,each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up.The nose twitches!The ears are up!The eyes are staring!And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen,And when you and you special friend meet,you take him or her in your arms and embrace.Your face is kissed again and again,and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together,never again to be seperated.

Author Unkown

Ive got one there playing with yours,Sorry to here about your friend

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I've only had to help one friend along the way to everlasting peace. I am greatful that the suffering has ended. He deserved it.

Rio

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dude, I can barely see to type that one hit home.
That is the way I hope it will be.
Thanks for sharing.

Family Jewell, I feel your pain.

Man and best friend meet again in the great beyond

Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth.Its is call the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.Just this side of the bridge there is a landof meadows,hills and green valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies,the pet goes to this place.There is alway food and water and warm spring weather.The old and frail animals are young again.Those who are maimed are made whole again.They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing.They are not with their special person who loved them on earth.So,each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up.The nose twitches!The ears are up!The eyes are staring!And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been seen,And when you and you special friend meet,you take him or her in your arms and embrace.Your face is kissed again and again,and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together,never again to be seperated.

Author Unkown

Ive got one there playing with yours,Sorry to here about your friend

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Dude, I can barely see to type that one hit home.
That is the way I hope it will be.
Thanks for sharing.

Family Jewell, I feel your pain.
I cant remember who gave me that when I lost my dog but it helped me, and I saved It, I pass It on when needed.I know what you mean.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I have heard it said that dogs don't have souls.
If this is true, I figure it must be because so many of them must be angles that have been sent down here to save ours...

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
RIP

I'm very sorry to read this. Such a tough thing to go through. My Boxer is 13 1/2 and I am not ready for this day.

·
Banned
138 Posts
It is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do just for the fact that dogs natural instinct tells them to act like nothing is wrong. You did the right thing. I feel your pain....all I can say is that over time you will realize you did your friend a favor.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts