BUT USC IS GETTING KILLED

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
LUAGHING MY ASS OFF

and tes ucla lost

BUT USC IS GETTING KILLED
tes huh?! you mean yes?:|err

Their defense is struggling and deserve to loss, hopefully they can get it together

but why do so many people want others to fail, or more to the point enjoy watching other people fail. :mad:

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because its
USC

Fight on...... HAHAHA

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
Because its
USC

Fight on...... HAHAHA
FIght on forever. Even if we loss, I wear my USC shirt tomorrow and still support them ;)

Just get a little pissy when other people enjoy others misery :)sphss

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
ten years ago i knew 2, yes TWO USC fans....
NOW I know HUNDREDS...
Its called bandwagoneers

after this loss I will see fewer red shirts

LOL
But I'm a student and future alumni...not a bandwagoneers :)hand

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
FIght on forever. Even if we loss, I wear my USC shirt tomorrow and still support them ;)

Just get a little pissy when other people enjoy others misery :)sphss
That's the way a real fan should be. I wear my UCLA shirt and/or hat year round regardless of how football or basketball is doing.

I would suggest that there are two reasons why non-$c fans like to $c lose.

1. they have been VERY successful over the last 8-10 years so people like to root for an underdog.
2. it seems like a number of $c fans have a habit of being arrogant. So when you see someone who is arrogant struggle some see it as just deserved. That's not to say that $c fans are the only arrogant fans, every team has arrogant fans.

And of course there are Bruins fans who want to see $c lose all the time. Just as $c fans want to see UCLA lose all the time...

At the end of the day, Oregon deserves all of the credit they will get after this game. They took it to $c.

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
That's the way a real fan should be. I wear my UCLA shirt and/or hat year round regardless of how football or basketball is doing.

1. they have been VERY successful over the last 8-10 years so people like to root for an underdog.
2. it seems like a number of $c fans have a habit of being arrogant. So when you see someone who is arrogant struggle some see it as just deserved. That's not to say that $c fans are the only arrogant fans, every team has arrogant fans.

And of course there are Bruins fans who want to see $c lose all the time. Just as $c fans want to see UCLA lose all the time...
I can appreciate that.

·
Future GN Racer!
2,216 Posts

At the end of the day, Oregon deserves all of the credit they will get after this game. They took it to $c.
As much as I would live to argue that point, you are right on. It still sucks, but Oregon did a great job. Oh well, there is always next week.:)devil

Lock

1 - 20 of 46 Posts