Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nice ride. can I ask a question?

What is the height from the top of the block(front, below intake manifold) to the top of the air cleaner?

We're looking for a turbo set-up for our Hallett but we want it to fit under the hatch.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Whats this thing run?
Previous owner said 6200 rpm was 92 MPH. I have not developed the stones to prove him right or wrong. I can say that full of fuel (70 Gal) and with 2 (200 lb) people aboard, I saw 5800 a few times.

It is a blast to drive. :D

Scarabrick,

I'll get that dimension for you this weekend.

Everyone requesting pics,

I will get it out of the garage this weekend if it's not raining and take some detailed shots of the rigging and interior. Pics of the trailer should be next week as it's not back from the painter yet.

Ken

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Previous owner said 6200 rpm was 92 MPH. I have not developed the stones to prove him right or wrong. I can say that full of fuel (70 Gal) and with 2 (200 lb) people aboard, I saw 5800 a few times.

It is a blast to drive. :D

Scarabrick,

I'll get that dimension for you this weekend.

Everyone requesting pics,

I will get it out of the garage this weekend if it's not raining and take some detailed shots of the rigging and interior. Pics of the trailer should be next week as it's not back from the painter yet.

Ken
Hey Ken, Trade for a Taylor?:D It does match the house. Nice looking boat, didn't get a good look at it that day. I think John should buy it. Dewey

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Ken, PM me the price less motor.:)bulb

·
Registered
85 Posts
West Coast Transplant

WOW! How in the world did that ski racer get back to Michigan? That thing has SoCal / AZ written all over it. What kind of looks does that thing get back there? It must stand out big time.

We lived back in Chicago for ten years and spent time at some Michigan lakes, and never came across anything close to that.

Great looking Hallet, those colors are classic!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
No the Seat is in it's original position.

I bought it from a friend in the spring. He owned the boat from around 1992. I'm the 3rd owner. I have the original title with owner information in a 2" thick binder with history, and receipts.
Is the boat still forsale

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.