Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!

Posting this for a neighbor, but wish it was mine.

COMPLETE PRO MOD PACKAGE!!!! 1999 Pro Mod World Champion - 1998 & 2000 Pro Mod runner-up

Love boat racing, but wife made me retire. Fineline with Brendel Capsule. Capsule redone in 2001 by TNT ($3024 worth of upgrades, including new powdercoating on cage - have all receipts). Comes complete on dolly trailer, Competitive enclosed trailer, complete engine and spare engine. Boat has been sitting in the shop for the past few years. 468 Chevy with Brodex heads, Lunati cam, and Littlefield 14-71 Supercharger.very capable of running 7.0's. Owens 2 speed transmission, with additonal piece to make a 3 speed if so inclined. Comes with extra gears, props, mag, and lots of other stuff. We also have a 557 Olds engine less crank and additional set of Alan Johnson heads. All the engine work was done by Performance Machine (Mikeo) in the Ontario, CA area. He still does all the So Cal NHRA stuff). Have all tune-up information and data for all of the years of racing, and on both motors. $23,000 for complete package. Excellent package for someone wanting to get into the sport or step up.

Dick Crane
(760)861-9136
(760)345-5019

http://www.dragboats.com/classifieds/allads.php?AdTypeID=30

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Go Dan Go!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I guess my vote is for Dan.:)sphss