Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures from this weekends Pro Stock race in Hampton Va.

Attachments

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
Very nice pics, the water looks great. So what do you guys hook the crane pick points to. Not sure how I'd pick my Bezer up with a crane if I had to. I think I saw in the APBA rules the boat is supposed to be able to picked by a crane but not sure mine is. Thanks!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice pics, the water looks great. So what do you guys hook the crane pick points to. Not sure how I'd pick my Bezer up with a crane if I had to. I think I saw in the APBA rules the boat is supposed to be able to picked by a crane but not sure mine is. Thanks!!
There are four lifting eyes in the boat two on the back of the motor and two at the v-drive support bracket. The placement of the lifting eyes vary some boats have all four to the stringers.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have Two pick points just in front of the gear box and Two at engine mounted to stringers. Some guys have the rear Two on block. Play with the length of the front and back straps before you order to get it at the angle you want.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Resurrection????

Glad to see you had a PS class at Hampton. There were 10 PSs at the stadium. We're shooting to have an SE class in region 12 at Parker on Thanksgiving. Right now, 4 definite with 4 probable. Were there any SEs at Hampton?Dust

·
Registered
272 Posts
Glad to see you had a PS class at Hampton. There were 10 PSs at the stadium. We're shooting to have an SE class in region 12 at Parker on Thanksgiving. Right now, 4 definite with 4 probable. Were there any SEs at Hampton?Dust
One, stepped up. There will be at least six in NY this weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts