Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will be the second year that we have been running dry stacks. Almost every weekend last year. Then again we dont run wide open in front of town. South shore away from Lakeport been a good area. Heck with a hundred miles of shoreline, many areas.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
This will be the second year that we have been running dry stacks. Almost every weekend last year. Then again we dont run wide open in front of town. South shore away from Lakeport been a good area. Heck with a hundred miles of shoreline, many areas.

Hey Norcal, seems things have changed. I got a ticket for being dry back in the mid 70's. Boat was not even running, was anchored off of my Uncle's dock in Soda Bay, PoPo came idleing by, took a peek, and started writing, don't remember what the fine was, but do remember having steam coming out of my ears like Popeye.

Will be up for the event in Lakeport. Grew up on that lake, first in the Highlands, then Soda Bay, and my Mother had a place in Lakeport Lagoons when she passed away bout 15 years ago. Was up 2 years ago for a Beach Boy concert at Konocti. Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I will forward a pic of my Eliminator I will be in for the Lakeport deal. Where are you located? We will be staying at Ferndales in Soda Bay. Can't believe what they did to the old soda bath's. One of our freinds once owned the house on the point with the marine railway going into the boat house, right by the old bath's.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of the soda baths on the east island still holds water at Soda Bay. Govt knocked one side out of it, but the locals went back out there and rebuilt a wall. Never ending fight between the govt and locals. lol. Which event? The one on june 21 at the Lakeport Park?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
One of the soda baths on the east island still holds water at Soda Bay. Govt knocked one side out of it, but the locals went back out there and rebuilt a wall. Never ending fight between the govt and locals. lol. Which event? The one on june 21 at the Lakeport Park?

That would be the event, I will be in a 26' Eliminator Eagle deep-v, purple checker board on the stern, with red splashes running forward, rest of the boat is white. Will look for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey norcal you gonna ever run that turd hard with the rest of us or just sit there and dream, let me no if you wanna run, the way we used to in the good ole days, LAKEPORT STYLE,fricken weenie:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey runningwild, Do you have any pics of your boat? Come on out, bring your turd. There are a few of us on the lake by lakeport today. Little rough, ready to get wet. At least the sun made an appearance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.