Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happiness is going to the lake and your Wife handles the truck/trailer for launch/recover activities! I am pround! C'mon everbody, get your significant other qualified to handle the truck/trailer duty! My Wife launches and recovers the boat, it feels good when everybody is tying up the ramp, to be in and out in less than a minute or two C'mon!
JB

·
Dirty White Boy
441 Posts
Happiness is going to the lake and your Wife handles the truck/trailer for launch/recover activities! I am pround! C'mon everbody, get your significant other qualified to handle the truck/trailer duty! My Wife launches and recovers the boat, it feels good when everybody is tying up the ramp, to be in and out in less than a minute or two C'mon!
JB
I agree!

I laugh every time we launch/recover the boat. We always have to wait for the genius with the dually towing the waverunner or fishing boat as they take up both lanes of the ramp.
The wife will swoop in and place the 32 ft. trailer into a single lane (even next to another boat) I drive the boat on/off and it's over! Always a hoot to pull out in 2 minutes as Mr. bassmaster farts around for 10-15.:)devil

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
My wife is okay. She is getting better with each trip. She just feels that she has to rush. Maybe because it was memorial weekend and the line was miles long, now that I think about it. That probably wasnt the best weekend to have her start with:)bulb

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
When someone tells me..."money can't buy happiness"...I say, you're shopping in the wrong place. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can do it in a couple minutes by my self. You are fortunate, I'm still looking for a woman who enjoys fast boating.

·
Registered
91 Posts
totally agree,its great to see the couple working together.i have one thing to ask thouth. if the wife is not so good at backing why dosnt the guy let his wife take the boat off the trailer so maybe he wont yell at her for the backing skills.it dosnt take much time to teach.:(:(:(:(

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
JB
yep,wifey is good,i love the look on guys faces when she loads the boat,she can hardly see the bow , she comes pullen up in the wind and sticks right on the trailer,one day in the wind their was 6-7 guys on the ramp,one guys says"watch this she will fock this up"i just looked at him:mad:she drove it right on,they all started claping,i looked over and said "see ya dickhead";)

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
totally agree,its great to see the couple working together.i have one thing to ask thouth. if the wife is not so good at backing why dosnt the guy let his wife take the boat off the trailer so maybe he wont yell at her for the backing skills.it dosnt take much time to teach.:(:(:(:(
take your wife to a big parking lot and show her how,just get a couple boxs/trash cans and let back up,thats what i did she can stick our boat anywhere,we are 1 min off and maybe 2 mins on at the ramp,unless their a good show at the ramp:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
family, health and a bj. :D :D

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
JB
I drive the truck/trailer. She drives the boat off and on (better than I do too).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts