Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is our 3 yr anniversary. We have been together 7yrs and married 3. We have had our ups and downs, good and bad, but I wouldn't have our life any other way.

I love you Daly, and I can't wait to continue this awesome relationship till we are at least 45 or so then I will need to find another 22 yr old honey.:D:|err

G

·
Today is our 3 yr anniversary. We have been together 7yrs and married 3. We have had our ups and downs, good and bad, but I wouldn't have our life any other way.

I love you Daly, and I can't wait to continue this awesome relationship till we are at least 45 or so then I will need to find another 22 yr old honey.:D:|err
Brutal :D

Congratulations

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Congratulations. I remember seeing your wedding/honeymoon pics. You went to the South Pacific, right? May you have many more blessed years of happiness :)

·
Registered
590 Posts

You really think she's gonna stay with you that long! J/K :D Congrats!!

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
I love you too Daly....:)devil:)devil:)hand

Congrats Guys.....many more to come! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts