Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is Lucky' Birthday. Im not in town obviously to help celebrate pops birthday but if any of you are down to hang with Lucky hit em up suckas. Happy Birthday dad. Hope to see you this weekend for the bike rally here in the CO. Love ya man.:)hand:)hand:)hand​

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Happy birthday T-radieo :D:)devil:D:)hand

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow, thanks guys, that's pretty cool
OK, we can get sumpin up. How about 9;00 at the Billet Bar in old town Scottsdale.
I know you guys are EAST side, or tell me if there is a mutual place you would all prefer (at least on this side of the river).
I'm a lucky mutha' , guys. Family taking me to dinner, nice lookin lady cooking and ...... for me, you guys being cool, and ThanksBryan for thinking of me in the middle of all your moving and stuff. Neat idea of posting, didn't expect that.
I appreciate all of it. That's why they call me Lucky.
Live right, live large. Keep good Karma.

2,056 Posts
Wow, thanks guys, that's pretty cool
OK, we can get sumpin up. How about 9;00 at the Billet Bar in old town Scottsdale.
I know you guys are EAST side, or tell me if there is a mutual place you would all prefer (at least on this side of the river).
I'm a lucky mutha' , guys. Family taking me to dinner, nice lookin lady cooking and ...... for me, you guys being cool, and ThanksBryan for thinking of me in the middle of all your moving and stuff. Neat idea of posting, didn't expect that.
I appreciate all of it. That's why they call me Lucky.
Live right, live large. Keep good Karma.
I don't know where that is, but I'll be there :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Billet Bar is on Scottsdale Road at Second Street, NW corner, about four blocks south of Indian School road. Just look for the line of bikes, then, being Wed and summer, maybe a few bikes.
Anybody else?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Happy Birthday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts