Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16, unbelievable!! Have a great day, good luck on the drivers test tomorrow...hopefully, they ask you back up a trailer - then you'll ace it for sure...Happy Birthday!! :)devil

·
Registered
630 Posts
Happy B day Conner

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Happy Birthday Conner...... Mabye pops can spring for some golf lessons? :p

Ok just kidding. Wow RCL is right I am affraid your education has taken a turn for the worse after hanging out with some of.... well us. :D

Can't wait to see what Hud has for you!

·
3,246 Posts
Happy b-day bro. Let see some pics of truck:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Happy B-day Connor, mine was yesterday:)hand:)hand:)hand

Carl

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
HAPPY BiRtHdAy CONNER......MoUzEr:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Happy b day Conner. It's kids like you that renews our faith in young people. ( how gay was that ) but true. Have a good one. Preach

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Happy b day Conner. It's kids like you that renews our faith in young people. ( how gay was that ) but true. Have a good one. Preach
Preach, you really have to stop listening to 80's Whitney Houston songs.

Happy birthday Conner

·
Registered
33 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!

Connor-

Hope you have a great birthday & you'll have NO problem with your driving test tomorrow (we've all seen ya wheeling around in your dad's truck :D)
Can't wait to see YOUR truck!

xo,
Regina, Darnes & Jacey

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Happy birthday Buddy i would say little buddy but for some reason that just dosn't fit anymore better get that truck in the booth so you have it ready in sept :)sphss :)devil

·
Coolest Person
88 Posts
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. The truck will hopefully be done soon. We will post pics. Tomorrow is the big day for sure and i will let everyone know what happens. Thank you again.=)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. The truck will hopefully be done soon. We will post pics. Tomorrow is the big day for sure and i will let everyone know what happens. Thank you again.=)
As I told you today...10 and 2!...10 and 2! and don't forget to come to a COMPLETE STOP!! We are counting on you to finally become our LEGAL Designated Driver!! :D:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts