Registered
1,354 Posts
Happy Birthday !

40's A great age ! We're just getting started :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
If the girls that Hud and Rhino posted were there to celebrate #40. I doubt there would be a 41st...If your lucky. Happy b-day :)devil

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I would just like to say thank you to Tony for the post, and to all that wished me well. Thanks for the pics too guys! We had an awesome day, big bash at my house roughly 50 guests, bbq'n drink'n swimmin' more drink'n there were smiles and laughter filling the day, I could not have asked for more.
My gift to myself is the boat of my dreams. It is still in the capable hands of pinstipper girl as I hear you call her in here. The vision was mine, the talent to pull it off is hers. It should be back in my hands very soon. My boat is an 85 Howard runner bottom, the first of the series of boats set up by Gene McGee. It's one of DaBulls "Hot Sauce" sister boats. It's gonna take me a few more months unfortunatley to drive it home once it gets back from paint, alot of custom touches to finish it off, but my goal is set this community of ours on it's ear with my vision. The time will pass quick, I will be unleashing this THING upon you shortly, tell the meanining behind Factory1, and do my part to improve and make a mark on this sport we all love. F1~:|err

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hud I fell in love with that boat the day I saw it on the cover of Hot Boat magazine. What a nice piece. It figures it is a McGee boat, the rigging is near identical to mine. Aren't they just a dream to drive? They damn near set themselves. I know everyone talks up Canyons and Coles, but honestly, my Howard leaves nothing to be desired. Good classic lines, superb handling, and quicker than greased goose shit. I have no desire to replace it anytime soon. F1~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts