Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come... AGAIN...hehehhe HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND MANY MANY MORE! :)devil

Oh also I heard that today is national "Bubba day" so, happy Bubba day, Bubba!! LMAO (thats some redneck shit right there)
:)hand

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Thanks! We've already started in on a high note. The deuces wilds were paying last night...two 4-deuces at two different bars! :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Well the time has come... AGAIN...hehehhe HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND MANY MANY MORE! :)devil

Oh also I heard that today is national "Bubba day" so, happy Bubba day, Bubba!! LMAO (thats some redneck shit right there)
:)hand

Thanks Shannon! But what the hell is this National Bubba Day? And how did it fall on my birthday?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Shannon! But what the hell is this National Bubba Day? And how did it fall on my birthday?

Your more then welcome honey! Glad to have friends like you! The whole national Bubba day is true... today is the day how it fell on your birthday I don't know... but its funny!

hey, have Jen text or call me I have a question for her.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Happy Birthday Bro! Sorry I missed the BBQ on Sunday. Have a great great day! maybe see you at the lake this weekend???

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Happy birf day youngster:)devil Sunday???:)bulb
And also to STV Kieth June is a wonderful time for birfdays

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Well I guess happy late birthday to the KEITH's!:)hand

1 - 20 of 22 Posts