Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Payback is a bitch

THANK YOU .. JOHN for the birthday wish's ur a good friend ..i think ...

kind of you to have YOUR GIRLFRIEND FIX LUNCH ..

but if your wife finds out ...about YOUR GIRLFRIEND ... it wasn't me . STOP !!!! posting piXs of YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

BTW.... she looks great ... the jenny Craig and all the... SEX ....you guys are having is really paying off .lol

few more pounds and she can finally RIDE in one of your boats and be on top with out hurting or killing you .... bet you cant wait .:)hand:)hand:)hand

your pal

NO REGRET$ :)grn

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Wonder if your girl was looking for more food to fill her 4 stomaches or was there food on the grill that is now in those 4 stomaches? either or, happy birthday you mountain of a woman! wonder if I can get a polaroid of you two in the sack later? ill admit it, I would look!

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Wonder if your girl was looking for more food to fill her 4 stomaches or was there food on the grill that is now in those 4 stomaches? either or, happy birthday you mountain of a woman! wonder if I can get a polaroid of you two in the sack later? ill admit it, I would look!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG !!!!!!!!! YOU are a sick individual ... think i spelled that right ...

but thats one of the reasons your loved so much ...lol THANKS TODD .

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!!:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts
Happy B-day Darrin

Mine is tomorrow.

S CP :)

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got in from the river and have some birthday pics from some of the peeps out there, i'll have to post them tomorrow Darrin.
But someone who was at your party sent me some,

Attachments

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Thanks everyone for the bday wish's ...

Happy b day ....sleeper .. Hope its a good one !!!!:d:d:d

1 - 14 of 14 Posts