Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
i also hate this fake azz birthday singing in resturaunts. its great that you are going out to celebrate your birthday but why would you make a bunch of people you dont know sing to you. they hardly want to be at work let alone sing me happy birthday. one time i went out with the family mom dad and my wife and kids. dinner was coming to an end and i knew what was coming next. prior to dinner i told everyone if anyone other than those sitting at the table sings me happy birthday in anything other that a slight whisper that i would get up and walk out. next thing i know 5 resturaunt employees are walking towards my table and guess what, i got up and walked out. i hate that fake azz shizz cause it means nothing. perhaps if your 5 and you dont know any better maybe, but when your 33 keep that shizz at home

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
i also hate this fake azz birthday singing in resturaunts. its great that you are going out to celebrate your birthday but why would you make a bunch of people you dont know sing to you. they hardly want to be at work let alone sing me happy birthday. one time i went out with the family mom dad and my wife and kids. dinner was coming to an end and i knew what was coming next. prior to dinner i told everyone if anyone other than those sitting at the table sings me happy birthday in anything other that a slight whisper that i would get up and walk out. next thing i know 5 resturaunt employees are walking towards my table and guess what, i got up and walked out. i hate that fake azz shizz cause it means nothing. perhaps if your 5 and you dont know any better maybe, but when your 33 keep that shizz at home

Thats focking great! I would have loved to see the look on everyones face

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I hate it too. We have a Red Robin nearby and I love their food, but I stopped going because EVERYTIME we go, I have to listen to 4 or 5 people get sung to. Doesn't anyone go out to eat for any other reason? Or is the free ice cream enough to annoy the heck out of everyone in the room? I feel like going up to them and saying "I'll buy the friggen ice cream!"

·
Choking my .......
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate it too. We have a Red Robin nearby and I love their food, but I stopped going because EVERYTIME we go, I have to listen to 4 or 5 people get sung to. Doesn't anyone go out to eat for any other reason? Or is the free ice cream enough to annoy the heck out of everyone in the room? I feel like going up to them and saying "I'll buy the friggen ice cream!"
Funny that you used Red Robbin as an example since they are the primary reason for this. In the hour or so I sat there trying to eat a burger, i must have heard the focking song a dozen times. I used the complaint card and the server was all over it. She said she and every other employee hates singing. The manager comes out and in so many words says tough shit. I said if I wanted to hear the song 15 times I would have gone to Chuch E cheeses.

I would have been fine with an appoligy and a tough shit but all I got was a tough shit :)st

I realistically dont think I need 10,000 signatures but I think anything close would be saying something. Hell I'll even go back Red Robbin. :)grn

·
Choking my .......
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard it 5 times while at Northwoods INN last weekend. :mad:
At least they dont stomp and clap like some other places.
5 times though, is that really needed :(:(

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
At least they dont stomp and clap like some other places.
5 times though, is that really needed :(:(

Yes but their song sounds very depressing. I think they could've sang once as all the people were withing 20 fet of eachother. :)st

I think Red Robin has the worst song. I want to kick a baby evertime I hear it. :mad::)sphss

·
Registered
199 Posts
I think Red Robin has the worst song. I want to kick a baby evertime I hear it. :mad::)sphss
Please don't kick my baby! :)

... We hate it too. Not just cause it's annoying, but because it makes our 1 1/2 year old cry every time...bad singing freaks him out I guess :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts