538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:)devil

441705-R1-12-13A.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Actually two birthdays . . .

Thanks Bret for the birthday wishes! I don't know how much celebrating I'll be doing today and tonight but I will make up for it this week at CFW I am sure . . . . :)devil

Almost forgot that pic, the day Shiver Shot came to life, on 6/6/6 with the twin t-3's. I remember spinning the starter all ducked down n-shit like it was going to blow up . . . . :D

We'll see if she has more life this week . . . . lots to do tonight but we at least have to have a shot or two!:)devil

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Happy birthday bro

Cant wait to celebrate our birthdays together

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUDDA!
We'll see ya in the cove. Rich when is yours? Mine was the 5th. So now we have an excuse for the way we're about to act.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Happy F'n Birthday! I wish I could slow down a little and let you guys catch up. Just signed my retirement papers today. Life is good. See ya Sat.

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
BIG OL HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS FROM THE MOUZER CLAN.........:)devil:D

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Happy F'n Birthday! I wish I could slow down a little and let you guys catch up. Just signed my retirement papers today. Life is good. See ya Sat.
Congrats Steveo, get your ass up here for good! See ya at CFW, the Fang is going up today, the Sanger tommorrow . . . :)devil

Thanks for the Bday wishes (everyone else too)!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Happy B-Day Scott, see ya next week with a new bottle of Tequila for the celebrating!

Oh, and, KEEP IT DOWN!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts