·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Monstrous
736 Posts
You know the guy. He is a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney. With all the "class" of the Dos Equis guy. A truly beautiful human being. I got to stop now. I just through up a little in my mouth.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Flatties.......What else?
1,009 Posts
Happy Birthday Pat. I wish I could post all of the pictures I recieved the other night... This will have to do.

Forehead Bar Fun Selfie Pub

·
Do It In The Dirt!!
481 Posts
Carl...why not just make it, "Eason Month"?! :D

Guess its time to put a 540ci blown motor in the RV and run it on a 50/50 mix of methanol and nitro!! Don't worry about the drum of race fuel, it'll fit just fine in the shower!!:)devil

Eason for President!!

Anyone have one of those stickers left?!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
In my best Eason voice...."Are you f*%#ing kidding me Hagatha. This f#%&ing beer isn't remotely cold. Now get your mexican ass back to the cooler and get me another God d*&n beer. And it better be cold or it's your ass." You are a peach...

Another chicken run is in order....by the way. I was short a hundie from the other nite. You don't suppose I mistook it for a ten & put it the in "tips for tits jar" do ya?.....

·
Registered
208 Posts
In my best Eason voice...."Are you f*%#ing kidding me Hagatha. This f#%&ing beer isn't remotely cold. Now get your mexican ass back to the cooler and get me another God d*&n beer. And it better be cold or it's your ass." You are a peach...

LMAO

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hey Eason...I think I pissed the bed last night...Oh fuck no..ya left the god damned vent on the roof open and it rained....Needles 2011..

Hey Pat,,ya got any towels...? What's wrong with the one I dried with ya fuckin asshole...Eason at Needles 2011..

Have ya ever felt ya need to shower again..? Just use Easons towel 10 minutes after he gets done...:)st

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I think we need to make it a national holiday and this can be his shrine... :party1:

Leg Sitting Chair Human leg Thigh

OOOOpppppsss, wrong photo on the last one there... I thought that was a photo of Pat and Billy... Sorry guys...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts