Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, who's in? Chris and I will be in town fairly early and we need a CHEAP and good spot to meet all you folks. Probably something up at Desert Ridge since we're staying there. I know he doesn't want $10 marg's at the hotel and $6 draft beers from the Yardhouse. :)sphss

What's a good place in that area and who wants to join us??

:)devil

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
There is the new City Center next to Desert Ridge and it has a couple of options. Kona being the best for happy hour but not going to be super cheap.

Or go about 3 miles north to Kokomo Joes. Awesome food and a good atmosphere.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, Kona in Vega is close to us and NOT a favorite of ours....WE'RE MARRIED not looking for a hookup....we do that on our own! Love it.

Good to know, hopefully we get there early enough that I can text my party planner and he can get us all together!!!!

I will check out more stuff tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
City North is right next door and they have the Blue Martini - awesome place. During Happy Hour - all martinis are $6 or $7 :)

Roln 20s
BM is the new North cougar grounds. Maybe a little on the uppity side of things for most.

I'm in...:D

Patrick. You taking the boat out on Friday? I've got family in town from LA and we're heading to Pleasant.

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
BM is the new North cougar grounds. Maybe a little on the uppity side of things for most.

I'm in...:D

Patrick. You taking the boat out on Friday? I've got family in town from LA and we're heading to Pleasant.
Oh yeah, I may have forgotten to mention the Cougar hunting grounds :)

Nope, going to Powell on Thursday thru Sunday.

Roln 20s

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blue Martini in Vegas is a total cougar place, too. But you can't beat the half off martini's....we just hate that it's so far from the house.

Ok, so now it's between Blue Martini and Yardhouse. Since it's his anniversary, too, I'll have him decide and I'll post up the details.

:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We'll be at Blue Martini at Desert Ridge/CityNorth around 5. Happy hour is only until 7, so I have a feeling we'll be out of there shortly thereafter.

Details sent on Facebook.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.