Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i didn't have to crawl outa bed at a ungodly time of 4:30 am i thought id make a nice breakfast ,then maybe go catch a flik with my honey and go check on my new tv today ! for those of you at work THAT SUCKS!!!TUNNEL T

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
well some of us have to work today to keep the section 8 movement going strong...what TV are you getting im eye balling a new one too

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
707 been getting conflicting answers from different tv guys , but I think its going to be a LCD led no 3d bs. Was at Costco awhile back and the guy there had me sold on plasma along with another guy at best buy, but then actually looked at same TVs in the dark room at best buy yesterday and wife likes led. I think I'm going Samsung. Do your homework .TUNNEL T

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
707 been getting conflicting answers from different tv guys , but I think its going to be a LCD led no 3d bs. Was at Costco awhile back and the guy there had me sold on plasma along with another guy at best buy, but then actually looked at same TVs in the dark room at best buy yesterday and wife likes led. I think I'm going Samsung. Do your homework .TUNNEL T
Agree I got a Samsung 52" plasma down stairs which 3-4yrs old and i got a new Samsung47" led I won at our Xmas party in the room. Very noticable diffrence in picture quality..also I found out very good component connections via,hdmi or fiber optic or just quality rca seem to make it better too. I was looking at the 60 or 62 that's the biggest I could fit where the tv is mounted. Just joking bout sect 8 ...I grew up on gov-ment cheese too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts