Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and say that I am very thankful for all those who have sent me your business and trust. I really appreciate it, and am very greatful for the opportunity to work on some cool projects, and work with some really cool people here.

Lets eat!
:D :)hand

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Hey everyone, just want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and say that I am very thankful for all those who have sent me your business and trust. I really appreciate it, and am very greatful for the opportunity to work on some cool projects, and work with some really cool people here.

Lets eat!
:D :)hand
Happy Thanksgiving Scott.
You realize that our 4 year anniversary is coming up this Dec. 31st right??
:D

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy Thanksgiving Scott.
You realize that our 4 year anniversary is coming up this Dec. 31st right??
:D
Ha ha...what are you getting me?:D
Four years...man, doesn't seem possible.
Have a good one!:)hand

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not a union job, get back to work.:|err
Hey, I just got back from the machine shop and was delivering some of your parts.
Figured you'd be working today, too. :)hand

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Scott !!! Thanks for everything that you have done for me, Really appreciate it:)hand ...

If you gonna be around tomorrow I'll give ya a call

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
no today

Hey, I just got back from the machine shop and was delivering some of your parts.
Figured you'd be working today, too. :)hand
i wish i was, some how i got the day off. back to work at 4am. kind of a waste of a day. nothing is open, and i have to do the fam thing since im off. if i could have, i would be delivering stuff to you. im thinking saturday ill be in your hood. dont work too hard, unless its on my junk.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wish i was, some how i got the day off. back to work at 4am. kind of a waste of a day. nothing is open, and i have to do the fam thing since im off. if i could have, i would be delivering stuff to you. im thinking saturday ill be in your hood. dont work too hard, unless its on my junk.
No offense, but I'm not touching your junk. That's just not part of the deal, friends or not. ;)

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy Thanksgiving Scott !!! Thanks for everything that you have done for me, Really appreciate it:)hand ...

If you gonna be around tomorrow I'll give ya a call
I'll be here, call any time, and you're welcome.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You think your the only one working today? Still in my glory!!!!!!!!!!
Heck no...you probably had dinner in your dyno room. I know if I had a dyno room, that's probably where I'd eat!
And sleep. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts