Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thrasher187
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you guys think I can get away with running a hard line kit that runs a -6 AN line into tee then to each bowl or is that just for looks ? maybe a small block or something. Will it be enough fuel to feed a 8:71 blower with dual 750s on a teague 509ci motor? Or do I have to run a -8 AN to each bowl? I really like the idea of not having 4 fuel lines but do not want to starve my motor

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I was wondering if you guys think I can get away with running a hard line kit that runs a -6 AN line into tee then to each bowl or is that just for looks ? maybe a small block or something. Will it be enough fuel to feed a 8:71 blower with dual 750s on a teague 509ci motor? Or do I have to run a -8 AN to each bowl? I really like the idea of not having 4 fuel lines but do not want to starve my motor
You'll be fine, its only a 750-800HP motor.. If you dont like the -6 T then Get a -8 to -6 T's and run #8 from pump to the hard lines..

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
I run an 8 from the pump to the carbs (750s) and 6 to the bowls. I run my fuel on a loop system with an enderal by pass and pull it back in down stream of the pump. Almost 1000 hp and no fuel pressure problems. I have it set at 7.5 lbs and it never wavers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
What type fuel will you be using?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts