Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in the Albertsons parking lot in Arcadia when I see a conquest sticker on a black Tahoe. So ofcourse you have to look. I notice a woman exit and enter the store just a few steps ahead of me and head towards the produce Isle. I grab a few things from the produce area and get in line to check out. I notice the woman whom I saw exit the Tahoe now leaving the produce isle and head towards the check out. Buy she does not make it there.
She stops at the magazine rack and looks towards the check out area. Then proceeds to the starbucks counter at the front door. She stops and again looks towards the check out area and then proceeds to walk out the door with two bags of produce in hand....

If life is that bad, that you have to steal produce, THE SELL YOUR DAMN BOAT.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
So I am in the Albertsons parking lot in Arcadia when I see a conquest sticker on a black Tahoe. So ofcourse you have to look. I notice a woman exit and enter the store just a few steps ahead of me and head towards the produce Isle. I grab a few things from the produce area and get in line to check out. I notice the woman whom I saw exit the Tahoe now leaving the produce isle and head towards the check out. Buy she does not make it there.
She stops at the magazine rack and looks towards the check out area. Then proceeds to the starbucks counter at the front door. She stops and again looks towards the check out area and then proceeds to walk out the door with two bags of produce in hand....

If life is that bad, that you have to steal produce, THE SELL YOUR DAMN BOAT.
Freakin' STALKER....:|err :D

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Maybe she saw you stalking her and freaked her out so she forgot what she was doing and left without paying to save her own life. :D Scary...

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Maybe the boat is upside down......

·
Registered
612 Posts
I think while in the produce isle you told her she has nice melons, you own a dcb and spun out of at over 100mph.She thought about it for a minute going to jail or getting stuck next to you again and made a run for it...

·
It's what we do
723 Posts
First of all I don't have a black Tahoe, I don't have a Conquest, I'm not a chick, and it was only a couple of apples.....:D
Your everywhere I go!!!!

Get your quads together, see you in the morning

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
no wonder the tahoe is out of gas...why would mrs.rvrluvr go there to steal produce....we have perfectly good produce here in upland....hmmmmmm

·
Registered
646 Posts
Maybe she saw you stalking her and freaked her out so she forgot what she was doing and left without paying to save her own life. :D Scary...
thats what i was thinking...come on people wouldn't you panic if you saw Lt. Jim Dangle watching you park your teuck and pick some produce..its a scary world out there...lmao i couldnt resist kilrtoy....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Hey Miguel, why'd you get me a license number??? Some cop you turned out to be. Get your medal, certificate, BONUS, and start goin 10/69 on the job.
Rio:D

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
it must have been my soon to be EX she seem to get all i had.she must know that i stopped making the payments on both the boat and tahoe and that the alamony checks keep bouncing. THATS TO DAMN BAD.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts