Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

BBC gen 6. This pan has never been run, it has sat on a spare block for who the hell knows what reason for over 5 years. I got it for a jet that has been gone 3 years. There is some minor surface rust on the inside bottom. There are 2 trap doors, a windage tray and a pick up. There is a bracket on the front that I can't remember what it's for. All in all, a very nice pan. $300 plus shipping....

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna have to charge $5.00 for reading this banter,do ya'll need my pay-pal address?:D
Now you're just being greedy.
By reading something, nobody's forcing you, therefor, no charge can be enforced.
When asked a dumb question, a person is forced to answer, therefor the charge.
Didn't you read the forum rules when you joined????:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry Dude.

I must have mistaken the brown looking bumpy, bubbling crud that's all over the inside and stuck in between the hinges of the trap doors as some form of metal decay.

Probably a form of lubricant that was used to preserve the raw metal and it just looks very similar to rust.

Things worth atleast $300.

Sorry again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe its never been run, but it looks like it seen use as your cat's litter box! Just what do you call that brown stuff?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry dude.

I must have mistaken the brown looking bumpy, bubbling crud that's all over the inside and stuck in between the hinges of the trap doors as some form of metal decay.

Probably a form of lubricant that was used to preserve the raw metal and it just looks very similar to rust.

Things worth atleast $300.

Sorry again.
**** you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts