Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we might as well start roll call for this event.

I will be up at the sand bar Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
:)hand

·
Registered
934 Posts
Damit I will be there lol might be cruising around with the cav plate locked in place cuz Im sure I wont have enough strength in my leg to push the pedal. As of right now I still cant stand but im getting range of movement in my leg back little by little. Think I broke a few of my smaller toes also. But Im hoping to be walking even with a limp by monday. I want to go back to work. Sick of laying on the couch not doing anything. Hoping tom I can start cleaning my boat. even if I get it over to a car wash and get it sprayed down and wiped down. Its never been left dirty or neglected lol. I treat that boat better than most of the women I have dated :D Im counting on Harv for the velcro shorts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really hope the weather holds out too. I don't know if i will run down river or not. I might just stay at the sandbar most of the weekend.

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
I am in for Hardy 09!! Be down to Brower on Thursday late morning..

Bringing the STV and the party barge.

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Damit I will be there lol might be cruising around with the cav plate locked in place cuz Im sure I wont have enough strength in my leg to push the pedal. As of right now I still cant stand but im getting range of movement in my leg back little by little. Think I broke a few of my smaller toes also. But Im hoping to be walking even with a limp by monday. I want to go back to work. Sick of laying on the couch not doing anything. Hoping tom I can start cleaning my boat. even if I get it over to a car wash and get it sprayed down and wiped down. Its never been left dirty or neglected lol. I treat that boat better than most of the women I have dated :D Im counting on Harv for the velcro shorts
Let you take the hydro for a pass....that will make you forget about that leg :|err Besides there is only one pedal to operate :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
Just got back from the hospital. Doc told me absolutly no weight on foot for at least 8 weeks... He just took the wind out of my sails. Im ready to fold those crutches in half already. This event is looking like a no for me :mad:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just got back from the hospital. Doc told me absolutly no weight on foot for at least 8 weeks... He just took the wind out of my sails. Im ready to fold those crutches in half already. This event is looking like a no for me :mad:
WoW! You must have done a real number on it. Better listen to him or it will be worse when you get older:|err

·
Kar-man
157 Posts
That sucks!!! See another doctor! :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
I did do a number on it. I now have 2 srews holding the bone together they are over 4 inches long I saw them today on the x rays. He told me normally it takes over 12 weeks for someone to walk but Im healing up pretty nicely and I should be about 6 weeks:mad:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I did do a number on it. I now have 2 srews holding the bone together they are over 4 inches long I saw them today on the x rays. He told me normally it takes over 12 weeks for someone to walk but Im healing up pretty nicely and I should be about 6 weeks:mad:
Just don't over do it Rick. You will end up setting yourself back, maybe waaaay back.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I had help last night the boat washed up and the cover is on it. Maybe say I will drain the fuel and spray all the lines with wd 40. Its just not worth hurting my leg again & being layed up longer. lf the weather is nice I will take a ride over to shawano on labor day wknd and bum a ride from one of my friend over there

·
Registered
720 Posts
I had help last night the boat washed up and the cover is on it. Maybe say I will drain the fuel and spray all the lines with wd 40. Its just not worth hurting my leg again & being layed up longer. lf the weather is nice I will take a ride over to shawano on labor day wknd and bum a ride from one of my friend over there
Sounds like a plan Rick. Our boat is open to you two.;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts