Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
All the more reason NOT to sell the one I have. I heard this a few months back but I thought those bikes would not be "imported" to the U.S. Not sure though.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Free market capitalism and doing whatever possible to maximize profits.:))THumbsUp The CEO and the board of directors all deserve huge bonuses for this, and anyone that doesn't think so is a fucking communist.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Free market capitalism and doing whatever possible to maximize profits.:))THumbsUp The CEO and the board of directors all deserve huge bonuses for this, and anyone that doesn't think so is a fucking communist.
Damn right...doing what the stock holders pay them to do. Nice to see you coming to your senses.:)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Is great to see a true American company expand its product to foreign markets. Building them overseas will greatly reduce export and tariff costs while offering a quality product at a marketable and fair price. Good news for sure....:)devil

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Makes you wonder when Henry Ford set up factories in England, South America, Europe, and the USSR if the stock holders and the American workers were ready to skin him alive, or consider him an American idustrial hero? :hmmm:

Doesn't Ford and GM both still have factories in Autralia?

Wonder if the Japanese think Toyota, Honda, and Nissan are greedy corporate bastards for setting up shop here.

Or, could it possibly be..........that zombie and ram are shit stirring morons and a completely clueless how business works on a global scale?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Makes you wonder when Henry Ford set up factories in England, South America, Europe, and the USSR if the stock holders and the American workers were ready to skin him alive, or consider him an American idustrial hero? :hmmm:

Doesn't Ford and GM both still have factories in Autralia?

Wonder if the Japanese think Toyota, Honda, and Nissan are greedy corporate bastards for setting up shop here.

Or, could it possibly be..........that zombie and ram are shit stirring morons and a completely clueless how business works on a global scale?
I for one wouldn't be opposed to laying you off and bringing in an undocumented worker to fill your position here in the prf. Think of all the money that can be saved by cutting your overpaid union ass.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jesus H. Christ! I just thought the sound of the Indian Harley was funny as hell !!! You corporate :nutswinger: need to get a life and laugh once in a while ...like me and this guy :point: hil:)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Damn right...doing what the stock holders pay them to do. Nice to see you coming to your senses.:)devil
HP annouces that they are going to lay off 27,000 employees and the stock takes off. What does that tell you how the stockholders feel about employee glut? Guess it goes to show you that its not the greed of the CEOs like the whiney anti capitolists here would have you believe. But it the DEMAND of the AMERICAN INVESTOR!!! Long live the POWER of the AMERICAN INVESTOR and long live FREE ENTERPRISE!!! If I wanted to live like a Cuban or North Korean, I would move there. Wish is exactly what ram, zombie, 1986, Shue, and R&D should do. Hopefully right after Romney kicks Zero's ass out of the WH. Living in a country where you have to actually work and produce is unimaginable to them.
LINK: HP layoffs

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
HP annouces that they are going to lay off 27,000 employees and the stock takes off. What does that tell you how the stockholders feel about employee glut? Guess it goes to show you that its not the greed of the CEOs like the whiney anti capitolists here would have you believe. But it the DEMAND of the AMERICAN INVESTOR!!! Long live the POWER of the AMERICAN INVESTOR and long live FREE ENTERPRISE!!! If I wanted to live like a Cuban or North Korean, I would move there. Wish is exactly what ram, zombie, 1986, Shue, and R&D should do. Hopefully right after Romney kicks Zero's ass out of the WH. Living in a country where you have to actually work and produce is unimaginable to them.
LINK: HP layoffs
Lay everyone off. Send all the factories overseas. That will maximize profits so the CEOs can maximize their bonus!:)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
LIBERAL!!hil:)
What else would you call someone that is against expansion of private companies in global markets? Harley sees an opportunity in a market overseas to the point of building a plant in India and YOU are against it. You want to stiffle private business!!! You are a Lib. If you own a gun, go get it, look in the mirror and pull the trigger.....

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
What else would you call someone that is against expansion of private companies in global markets? Harley sees an opportunity in a market overseas to the point of building a plant in India and YOU are against it. You want to stiffle private business!!! You are a Lib. If you own a gun, go get it, look in the mirror and pull the trigger.....
He's also against GM building factories in China.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I always expected JD was a communist.:yes:
He is a huge big government weenie. He even spouted how he would support drug testing as a requirement for voting for all citizens.....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts