Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these are the better ones that have the divided center ports. some share the 2 centers. 3.5 outlets on the snails. also have the bell style tips if you need. $150 and yes i misspelled the title. they are "Harman marine"

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes the splits are there intensionaly. my guess is for expansion and contraction? maybe someone else can answer this for us. shipping to that postal code according to ups would be around $60. so $210 total. out of all the olds logs ive seen, i like these the best. but everyone has there preferance.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Logs

If this deal falls through, bring them to BHC and I'll buy them......Ray

Bring the dist. too..........

Check your PMs about the whole deal........

·
Registered
85 Posts
yes the splits are there intensionaly. my guess is for expansion and contraction? maybe someone else can answer this for us. shipping to that postal code according to ups would be around $60. so $210 total. out of all the olds logs ive seen, i like these the best. but everyone has there preferance.

sorry man but i just scored a set of threw transom headers for 300, there is no way i could pass that up.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not a problem millwrightlong. id do the same thing if i wasnt worried about the heat. most people these days only need the logs for covered engines or the safetey around children. good luck on your project.

moneypit: ray you got a PM. thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts