Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
spoke with him sat night at the parade....he looks happy and well....didn't want to ask about biz since it was a festive time and I was drunk:D:D

·
Senior Moment Member
478 Posts
I am suppose to have breakfast with him this morning. He isn't working yet. He has had a few offers for work but I don't know the details. He is fine and will prevail. I was told by one of the boat manufacturers saturday night that he is a superstar when it comes to boat sales.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm around, just not on the computer much. Had a great time at the parade the other night with my son and Jeff. Working on getting the rear end project in my truck finished up.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Keith Sayre

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Keith is ok, I was on the phone with him yesterday (working on his truck),,,,,,,it's all a misunderstanding and was immediately cleared up

Keith is a outstanding guy and a dedicated Father, I can assure you that Keith does not even do so much as drink.

Keith is in a transitional time right now and all his contact info is changing, cell, e-mail, I-net access and so on, he will surface shortly and will be back doing what he does best at a big name boat manufacture, soon to be announced.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
I moved this here. To help save the guy any more hardship that he is already experiencing.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Keith is ok, I was on the phone with him yesterday (working on his truck),,,,,,,it's all a misunderstanding and was immediately cleared up

Keith is a outstanding guy and a dedicated Father, I can assure you that Keith does not even do so much as drink.

Keith is in a transitional time right now and all his contact info is changing, cell, e-mail, I-net access and so on, he will surface shortly and will be back doing what he does best at a big name boat manufacture, soon to be announced.

Thanks for up-date! Good to hear.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts