Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With recent news that Axelrod has a vested interest in a company that was hired to advertise the promotion of health care reform, is there a conflict of interest? In deals where millions of dollars have been paid to this company, and $2,000,000 is still payable to Axelrod, what is going on?

Are the recent e-mails Axelrod sent out (FROM THE WHITE HOUSE) ,pushing for the health care reform bill, involved in this marketing scheme?

Seems to me a lot of Federal laws have been broken.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
yes damit!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Hang em high! The current AG(Dem) just indicted the previous Sec of State here for all kinds of crap. She was a Dem as well. It sure seems that the public corruption is very brazen and out in the open these days.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Open?

Hang em high! The current AG(Dem) just indicted the previous Sec of State here for all kinds of crap. She was a Dem as well. It sure seems that the public corruption is very brazen and out in the open these days.
Just imagine what we're not hearing about......Transparency? Ha......I guess he was referring to the thickness of the new money he is printing.....Real thin...You can see right through it...........Ray

·
1,512 Posts
Like all the other lefties, they don't bother to read the laws governing their jobs. In true lefty fashion, their winging it.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
It's actually 2 advertizing companies.

The one that owes him 2-million is the one he owned, ran, and was sole stockholder in before the 2008 election, which earned big bucks advertizing for the Obama campaign.

He sold it in december, and they still owe him 2-million dollars.

The other is a company he has started since, which, is doing more advertizing for Obamacare, as well as the original company.

Got this straight from Michele Malkin yesterday, it's on her website apparently, in the details.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
It's actually 2 advertizing companies.

The one that owes him 2-million is the one he owned, ran, and was sole stockholder in before the 2008 election, which earned big bucks advertizing for the Obama campaign.

He sold it in december, and they still owe him 2-million dollars.

The other is a company he has started since, which, is doing more advertizing for Obamacare, as well as the original company.

Got this straight from Michele Malkin yesterday, it's on her website apparently, in the details.
'

Hannity reported that broken Axel's son is working for one of these agencies as an exec., more and more this Chicago circle is exposed.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
LAWS?...What laws?...laws only apply to Republicans. Dimocrats are exempt.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Broken laws actually qualify democrats for higher and higher offices.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Imagine that. There are times I truely wish we could go back a hundred and fifty years and handle things the way we use to.

A little cajun swamp justice?:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
This is just what we know of, there is probably much more that is unreported.
Michelle Malkin is, of course, on the radio circuit pumping her new book, which is fine with me, the book is a treaste on Obama's buddies, this administration, Chicago, basically the entire "Obama Family", just not as many with italian last names.
I may well pick it up one of these days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts