Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
You sound like my wife:D

She was all aghast at the Channel traffic, and then somehow missed the fact that we didn't hit anyone (and never have), and didn't see anyone else get hit. I love the challenge; watching bikinis, boat names, blower motors, vivid colors, and hijinks all while navigating a 4400 pound 30 foot boat through what has to be one of the most congested waterways in the world. I mean, the Straights of Malacca have nothing on the Channel on Memorial Day weekend.

I love it!

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts

She was all aghast at the Channel traffic, and then somehow missed the fact that we didn't hit anyone (and never have), and didn't see anyone else get hit. I love the challenge; watching bikinis, boat names, blower motors, vivid colors, and hijinks all while navigating a 4400 pound 30 foot boat through what has to be one of the most congested waterways in the world. I mean, the Straights of Malacca have nothing on the Channel on Memorial Day weekend.

I love it!
Awsome Post.:D

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Yes, the lake was empty yesterday afternoon:D
i will concur with this, we went to moabi yesterday... very little boat traffic makes for a nice ride! while chillin in a few spots late in the afternoon on the lake was also very peacefull!!!

today should be nice!!!

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
i will concur with this, we went to moabi yesterday... very little boat traffic makes for a nice ride! while chillin in a few spots late in the afternoon on the lake was also very peacefull!!!

today should be nice!!![/QUOTE]
fock you!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
You should have the beaches to yourself. Be sure to take a couple big trash bags. ;) We are going post party as well.

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts

I love it!
Also Don't for get about the challenge of looking at all the grils and not having the wife catch you doing it, That is some times the biggest challenge of them all.;):D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Also Don't for get about the challenge of looking at all the grils and not having the wife catch you doing it, That is some times the biggest challenge of them all.;):D

Dude, your doing it wrong, you gotta get her to start calling them out to you when your looking the other way!

·
Registered
590 Posts

today should be nice!!!

yesterday was nice, good seeing you guys. No traffic for us, left at about 5:45 pm, made it home in just over four hours. Cant wait to do it again!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts