Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was at one of the home improvement stores, out in the garden area. They had the regular variety of tools and plants and hoses, and flowers. One of the flower areas had a nice presentation of some purple and yellow flowers, in exactly the colors of the Lakers uniforms and marketing materials.

I'm thinking, "Wow, Lakers fans are now to the point that they've bred a flower with the colors of the team jerseys." I turned and asked my wife, "What kind of flowers are those?"

Her reply?

"Pansies."

You can't make this stuff up...

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but only the Lakers flowers are called "pansies". :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
The other day I was at one of the home improvement stores, out in the garden area. They had the regular variety of tools and plants and hoses, and flowers. One of the flower areas had a nice presentation of some purple and yellow flowers, in exactly the colors of the Lakers uniforms and marketing materials.

I'm thinking, "Wow, Lakers fans are now to the point that they've bred a flower with the colors of the team jerseys." I turned and asked my wife, "What kind of flowers are those?"

Her reply?

"Pansies."

Like your boat ( which has Lakers colors) you are slow

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your boat has Laker colors :wink2:
Hmm, no purple. Maybe if we were to mix the red and blue?

I did used to have a purple boat, at least that was the main color of the seven different colors - but yellow wasn't one of them. Now I have a "yellow" boat, but no purple on it.

Way back in kindergarten, for those of us that graduated, we learned that opposite sides of the color wheel do not go together; purple is opposite yellow. The Broncos are just as bad, orange and blue are also opposite on the color wheel. At least there's no flower called "pansy" in Bronco colors:p

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have no "allegiance" to any NBA kind of organization. Anyone who plays a game that stops for, "Mommy, Mommy, he touched me, right here on my elbow. Can I try to score with no one around to distract me?" is too boring for words. Maybe if they spiced it up, like with razor studs on their bracelets, ala Rollerball, so it mattered.

Well, and the idea of watching grown men run around in their underwear; if I'm gonna watch people in their underwear, I'm more a lingerie football fan, since I like girls. But hey, they disallowed Prop 8, all those Lakers fans can breathe easy:wink2::)hand

I just thought it was so appropriate....

·
6,873 Posts
I have no "allegiance" to any NBA kind of organization. Anyone who plays a game that stops for, "Mommy, Mommy, he touched me, right here on my elbow. Can I try to score with no one around to distract me?" is too boring for words. Maybe if they spiced it up, like with razor studs on their bracelets, ala Rollerball, so it mattered.

Well, and the idea of watching grown men run around in their underwear; if I'm gonna watch people in their underwear, I'm more a lingerie football fan, since I like girls. But hey, they disallowed Prop 8, all those Lakers fans can breathe easy:wink2::)hand

I just thought it was so appropriate....
I swear I didn't hack his account.... I had nothing to do with his post, BUT I LOVE IT

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I swear I didn't hack his account.... I had nothing to do with his post, BUT I LOVE IT
I just want to know...Can you handle the Patron?...Don't make me ask your lovely bride:wink2:...Btw...aren't you really a Lakers Fan waiting to come out of the closet?:shock:

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just want to know...Can you handle the Patron?...Don't make me ask your lovely bride:wink2:...Btw...aren't you really a Lakers Fan waiting to come out of the closet?:shock:
Hadn't we already established that Lakers fans are "out of the closet"?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

Her reply?

"Pansies."

Never mind them dude, I got it... :happy:

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Amazing, we agree on something!:)grn

1 - 17 of 17 Posts