Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Kinda curious on this one myself , I know where there is a Haskell sitting not far from here . It was for sale and then the guy decided to keep it and let it sit because it didn't sell . Might be a cheap project .

·
Junior Mumbler
509 Posts
Haskells are generally thought of as lower end jet boats. Panther packages. He built some hulls that were performance and did stuff like putting cut outs in the back to simiulate set back pumps on some of them. Odds are its some other boat (Brendella etc. ) that they got the mold for and built one. Best bet is post a pic and get it ID.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought is was a cheaper hull
It is all hand laid and not a chopper gun built
Like I said it has never been in the water it sat in a warehouse for 20 years
All hardware is new. I was thinking of buying it but I dident know any thing on it
I

·
steelcomp was here
11,830 Posts
Hey Jordan, welcome to the boards. Thanks (to you and your Dad) for showing me your beautiful, 100% original Miller V drive today.:)devil
The info will come, just be patient.:)hand
Post up some pics if you can, and get the HIN (serial) number off the transom. That will help ID the boat for sure.
Call any time if you need help.

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
Eddie Haskell built these boats and they were hard runners with Wally Cleaver driving he crashed and Theodore (BEAVER)took over and never achieved the same results

·
Junior Mumbler
509 Posts
I thought is was a cheaper hull
It is all hand laid and not a chopper gun built
Like I said it has never been in the water it sat in a warehouse for 20 years
All hardware is new. I was thinking of buying it but I dident know any thing on it
I
Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. How it was laid up and set up is what matters.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
you might try to contact gfinishline (george) here on the boards or on vdriveboat.com. it has his hardware in it and he may be more familiar with that mfg. good luck.
Contact George "gfinishline" over on www.v-driveboat.com, he started a thread about this boat and thinks he did the original "rough in" rigging on it. I think George has been banned from this site, the sites loss, but o well!

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
(this is Jordan i lost my account PW so my friend made me this one)

hey thanks guys for looking and helping me out and i will post more pics when i can it is fully rigged now with a 700+ BBC well thanks again will post more often now :)devil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.