Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say yes. Anyone want to wager that it won't be handled as such?

Woman brutally beaten in hate crime mob attack

I'm watching this Treyvon/Zimmerman trial. If he is found guilty, what will happen if I defend myself, say I was attacked by one or several blacks, and killed one or more of them in fear of my life.

I can tell you right now, I caught some blacks stealing scrap from me. I called the law while blocking the driveway with my truck, my gun laying on the hood. A couple of them challenged me that I would not shoot. Now I wonder if they had charged me, and I did shoot what would really have happened. :no:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I say yes. Anyone want to wager that it won't be handled as such?

Woman brutally beaten in hate crime mob attack

I'm watching this Treyvon/Zimmerman trial. If he is found guilty, what will happen if I defend myself, say I was attacked by one or several blacks, and killed one or more of them in fear of my life.

I can tell you right now, I caught some blacks stealing scrap from me. I called the law while blocking the driveway with my truck, my gun laying on the hood. A couple of them challenged me that I would not shoot. Now I wonder if they had charged me, and I did shoot what would really have happened. :no:
I honestly can't answer that. But I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

On the subject of the Zimmerman trial, I think anyone who lies once or changes stories under oath should have their entire testimony thrown out. Once known they can/will lie, you cannot trust anything they say.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Hey hey now, lets ease up on the racist talk here guys!!
(Note sarcasm)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Pretty much every witness the prosecutor has brought in would be thrown out at this point! Lyeing under oath should mean you go to jail not just thrown out. By the way you would at least think they could talk somewhat clearly and be able to read cursive!

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I was listeneing to that this morning while driving the fishing boat, told the Captain when he came to relieve me i put it on the "Comedy Channel" and he said "thats the trial" and i said exactly. Listening to that idiot speak was tough, her inflections were clear as a bell when she was lying.

The whole thing makes me sick, that man has already been convicted.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Pretty much every witness the prosecutor has brought in would be thrown out at this point! Lyeing under oath should mean you go to jail not just thrown out. By the way you would at least think they could talk somewhat clearly and be able to read cursive!
Oh come on nowwwwwww, that is such OLD SCHOOL thinking... So Dark Ages... ;)

I mean he/they only swore on the bible to GOD, thats all... No biggie...

it's 2013 mannnnnn

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Must be the new norm for Seattle.

Black Girls attack White Girl - YouTube

I wonder how this would play out in Holder's version of hate crimes.

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

·
Registered
590 Posts
If you see some pregnant gal getting the crap beat out of her by no means try to help, just call 911 the cops will handle it. I cannot believe the attitude of people nowadays, just stick your head in the sand we will take care of it! Our society is in the shitter.
:bangmyhead:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
If you see some pregnant gal getting the crap beat out of her by no means try to help, just call 911 the cops will handle it. I cannot believe the attitude of people nowadays, just stick your head in the sand we will take care of it! Our society is in the shitter.
I used to love living in Washington. Thought that we might go back there some day to live. Not sure I like the direction it's going.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's bullshit is what it is. I would be beating some nappy headed hoes ass! WTF is wrong with those people? :no:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Oh come on nowwwwwww, that is such OLD SCHOOL thinking... So Dark Ages... ;)

I mean he/they only swore on the bible to GOD, thats all... No biggie...

it's 2013 mannnnnn
I got a question, If they've taken God out of our schools, Why is he still allowed in our courts?
The things that make you say HHHMMMMmmmmmmmmm :hmmm:
I have no idea how they swear in witnesses in your neck of the woods, but here in the Capitol of Sin, they don't use a Bible and God is never mentioned in the swearing in, City, county and state court houses don't have lightning strike insurannce.

It ends with "truth and nothing but the truth." No more than that. The nearest Bible is 4 blocks away in a church.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I am too Wolfie, it is all them damn Californians moving up here! lol.:D
Easy there, I was a Californian when I moved up there!!!

Unfortunately, the Seattle area being pro-union, tends to vote democrat. The Dems running for office believe it's because they're left leaning, not because they're pro union, and continue their left leaning politics. One of these years, the unions will realize that their jobs will diminish because of the pro-union democrats. One just has to look at the ports and Boeing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts