Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my boat since i bought a canyon runner bottom flat yesterday. time for something new.. Its been fun but im going to the dark side.

first one with 10 grand cash takes the 418 boat complete with all the spare parts.

Chris.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
yeahhhhhh:D where do i send the $$$$$:p

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Chris,

dont sell it yet. The deal with the Canyon may fall through. The guy called and said he may have it sold closer to home. Check your PMs. :mad:

·
Prune-Picker
140 Posts
I'm selling my boat since i bought a canyon runner bottom flat yesterday. time for something new.. Its been fun but im going to the dark side.

first one with 10 grand cash takes the 418 boat complete with all the spare parts.

Chris.
First you'll have to have a medical procedure done to your brain where they remove all thoughts of modern technologies that you might have acquired while owning a jet boat. :p

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Wow I thought you would be getting a Placecraft next

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
Damn....second time I've been had today!! :|err

I was calling the bank to check account balances and Map questing how far the drive is from NC! :)sphss

:p

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Tell ya what Greg, you buy it and I'll give you $9400.00 for the scoop and the front wing and you can have the rest. I think they would look bitchen on my Rhino.

Jet boats!! BAHHHHHH !!

283 Posts

Chris.
You might find a RAIDER FAN that wants that heavy sled!And Ten is way too much for a molested BLACK AND SILVER daytona! LOL !!!:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts

Chris.
Bitchen,

Chris I'll give you a call as soon as the deposit from the Nigerian bank is made to my account. I was told I'll get 8% of the $ 32,500,000. US dollars wired to my account for helping them get the money out of their country. I sent them all my banking info last night. I should be getting my $ 2,600,000. in a few day's. I hope you still have it then. ;)

Does the scoop go with it or not ?

Sleeper CP :D ;)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts