Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this today on the web...

Two Men Connected with 11 Commercial Burglaries

LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ - Lake Havasu City Police have arrested one suspect and seek a second in connection with a series of commercial burglaries committed in the past 45 days.

Shawn Arthur Hamilton, 28, a Lake Havasu resident, was arrested just before 4am on Sunday and charged with 11 counts of third degree burglary, after a search warrant was served at his residence Sunday afternoon on Highlander Avenue.

"In addition to evidence from several of the burglaries, investigators located approximately 15 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale and items of drug paraphernalia," Lieutenant Richie Sloma said.

During his initial appearance, Hamilton’s bond was set at $300,000.
Sloma added that "detectives have probable cause to arrest 27-year-old Anthony Benjamin Alcaida for the burglaries." Sloma added that a search warrant served at Alcaida's home on Swift Drive revealed several items stolen from the businesses as well as numerous tools used to break into the victim businesses.

Alcaida is described as a Hispanic male, 5'9", 160, brown eyes -- he has a shaved head and no facial hair. Alcaida has numerous tattoos on his back, shoulders, and both arms. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Anthony Alcaida should call 911 or the LHCPD at 928-855-4111.

Burglaries connected to these suspects include: Wimpy’s Pawn, London Bridge Firearms, Works of Art, Connect 2000 Inc, AmeriGas, Angelina’s, Peggy’s Café, In Stitches, Naturopathic Family Practice, Ace Concrete Inc. and Rod’s Discount Liquor.

The case remains under investigation by the Lake Havasu City Police Department.

:|err

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Nice to read some good news.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Finally something good to read about.:))THumbsUp

I had never been victim to a burglary until about a month ago. Someone smashed my shop door in and stoled a freakin Optima red top and a JL sub. The alarm must have scared them off, they even left cash under the counter. Bastards took 200 dollars worth of stuff, but cost me 1000 to fix the door and have it re-stickered. Not to mention I had to go board it up at 3am.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Finally something good to read about.:))THumbsUp

I had never been victim to a burglary until about a month ago. Someone smashed my shop door in and stoled a freakin Optima red top and a JL sub. The alarm must have scared them off, they even left cash under the counter. Bastards took 200 dollars worth of stuff, but cost me 1000 to fix the door and have it re-stickered. Not to mention I had to go board it up at 3am.
That's so effed up! Plus all the hassle you have to go through, just because some POS doesn't want to work hard, like you do!!!

I worked nights, so was asleep during the evening only to hear the downstairs windows rattling, then have a flashlight shone in my face! The first thing I thought of was that I wanted to catch and beat the living sh!t out of whoever did this. Unfortunately, but the time I got some clothes on and was able to give chase, the coward had just disappeared! Probably lucky for both of us because one of us was going to be in really bad shape. Plus you never know what these POS are carrying on them!

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Saw this today on the web...

Two Men Connected with 11 Commercial Burglaries

LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ - Lake Havasu City Police have arrested one suspect and seek a second in connection with a series of commercial burglaries committed in the past 45 days.

Shawn Arthur Hamilton, 28, a Lake Havasu resident, was arrested just before 4am on Sunday and charged with 11 counts of third degree burglary, after a search warrant was served at his residence Sunday afternoon on Highlander Avenue.

"In addition to evidence from several of the burglaries, investigators located approximately 15 grams of methamphetamine packaged for sale and items of drug paraphernalia," Lieutenant Richie Sloma said.

During his initial appearance, Hamilton’s bond was set at $300,000.
Sloma added that "detectives have probable cause to arrest 27-year-old Anthony Benjamin Alcaida for the burglaries." Sloma added that a search warrant served at Alcaida's home on Swift Drive revealed several items stolen from the businesses as well as numerous tools used to break into the victim businesses.

Alcaida is described as a Hispanic male, 5'9", 160, brown eyes -- he has a shaved head and no facial hair. Alcaida has numerous tattoos on his back, shoulders, and both arms. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Anthony Alcaida should call 911 or the LHCPD at 928-855-4111.

Burglaries connected to these suspects include: Wimpy’s Pawn, London Bridge Firearms, Works of Art, Connect 2000 Inc, AmeriGas, Angelina’s, Peggy’s Café, In Stitches, Naturopathic Family Practice, Ace Concrete Inc. and Rod’s Discount Liquor.

The case remains under investigation by the Lake Havasu City Police Department.

:|err
Naturopathic Family Practice
I had to hang new a new door at that place last week, fuchers crow bar'd a metal door open....they knew what was in there and where what they were looking for was, the office was basically untouched and a rack full of all kinds of medical drugs was left untouched, it was obvious these guys knew their victims.:mad:

glad they caught them:)devil

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
How about good job LHCPD. Well done keep up the good work!
LHCPD takes a lot of heat on this board but being a resident here in LHC, I have to say that I am very pleased with the service they provide.

Nice to see someone give them kudos.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Anthony Benjamin Alcaida

Rhymes with al Qaeda. :D

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Couple of days ago my Shepard went nuts in the middle of the night, since he is overly protective i gave it no thought. Next day a buddy stops by and comes in the door with a lug nut in his hand and says this was laying next to your truck. Man i wish i would have let him out. I will give a pass on a lot of friends mistakes but not being a thief, PERIOD. I was told at a young age you will screw up but if i ever catch you stealing you will no longer be a part of this family, never forgot it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts