Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since so many are having Havasu sales, I thought that I would pass this along, through Saturday I believe.

Jack Nicolas golf shirts, the good ones that streatch and are always cool, reg $60, now $23,

Muranno nice short sleeve shirts, like barber stuff, very well fitting, reg $50 now $18. And hundereds of more shirts, etc.

If someone needs long sleeve dress shirts they have some decent ones for $10! Basically most stuff is pink tagged at about 40% off, then another 40% off of thet INCLUDING many Polo shirts, solids and stripes.

Not many Polo trunks left at about 22. PI

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I know its a little early but I sure hope they make it in Havasu. Right now they are sucking hind tit, maybe 15-20 cars parked in front every time we go by there. They are an upscale store and I'm wondering if the Havasu toothless crowd will support it!! It would be a shame to fold after building such a nice store, maybe it could become their outlet location. Good luck to them! NSF

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
I know its a little early but I sure hope they make it in Havasu. Right now they are sucking hind tit, maybe 15-20 cars parked in front every time we go by there. They are an upscale store and I'm wondering if the Havasu toothless crowd will support it!! It would be a shame to fold after building such a nice store, maybe it could become their outlet location. Good luck to them! NSF

speak for yourself !!

another sky is falling post

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
speak for yourself !!

another sky is falling post
I am!! NSF PS why is it that if something I post is true it is called the sky is falling. I didnt wish them any harm or what ever, all I said was what see EVERYTIME we go by there. It dosent take a genius to know that when the workers cars outnumber the customers cars that things arent all hunky dory OK. The most cars Ive ever seen there numbers about 25-30 and that wont get it for a store that size! I hope they do make it. Lighten up

·
6,873 Posts
They will be out of business by this time next year...
Bad move on their part to open a store in that town

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
I bet alot of cars are parked in front of WalMart .... just never seemed like enough people to support a mall like that.

·
6,873 Posts
NSF, You are a SKY IS FALLING KINDA GUY......
I mean first the R.E. MArket, I mean really, it is just a SLIGHT CORRECTION, I mean ask any R.E. Agent:D:D:D:D:D

Franky you know I am not poking at you, But so far I have yet to see him as being wrong on anything

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just returned after a second hit on some slick duds, including $60 paints for 15.00. Salesman said store is doing 112% of expected business, good news. Sale is on until Saturday 9pm. ..Oh, $60 Calvin Klein shirts for $13.50, short sleve clubbin style 100% cotton..

·
6,873 Posts
Just returned after a second hit on some slick duds, including $60 paints for 15.00. Salesman said store is doing 112% of expected business, good news. Sale is on until Saturday 9pm. ..Oh, $60 Calvin Klein shirts for $13.50, short sleve clubbin style 100% cotton..

Come on this is HAVASU
the salesman did not know waht this -------> . <--------- meant
they are doing 1.12% of what they expected.
LOL

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have to wonder what their expectations were at corporate (Dillards), but aparently in a recent employee meeting management gave them the first quarter (since opening) results. Who's to know, but they do have quality stuff. I have never been in a Dillards, but it seems to be a cross between Nordys and Macys. PI buys his clothes, NO jokes here NOT wifey, saide from the gift stuff.

Looks like I purchased about $450 in nice clothes yesterday for $131.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
You have to wonder what their expectations were at corporate (Dillards), but aparently in a recent employee meeting management gave them the first quarter (since opening) results. Who's to know, but they do have quality stuff. I have never been in a Dillards, but it seems to be a cross between Nordys and Macys. PI buys his clothes, NO jokes here NOT wifey, saide from the gift stuff.

Looks like I purchased about $450 in nice clothes yesterday for $131.[/quote

Correction, in todays market you purchased $50.00 worth of clothes for $131.00 that they were hoping to get $450.00 for. That's why they can afford to lease a big building in Lake Havasu with little traffic.

·
2 miles from the water
443 Posts
We already have the outlet here in Bullhead, mostly crap and orange clothes;)...I like the 90% off isle:)devil

A friend got these little car safety kits (jumpers, triangles, yada yada) for .65 cents...he bought them all

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most outlet stuff is second market mfg, or orange as stated. But I check the Citadel in Commerce once February. They get all of the holiday leftovers, etc. Last holiday season was not so good at retail, so they receoved loads of leftovers, most good stuff and first quality not carp sewn and seconds. I scored big gime on Dockers, etc this year at Eddie Bauer, something like 3 for $43. I usually pay about $28 per pair, so the seasonal change time is a good time to drop into outlets. In between, just junk.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Listen here 3rd riech, A store of that caliber , in a minimum wage town.....
Explain how that is a gonna work

3rd Reich....lol

I gotta figure that a national chain like that did significant market analysis to see whether investing X dollars would make sense at that location. They aren't always right, but are right more often than not....as usual, only time will tell....:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts