Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Does anyone have a name and number for a dog sitter or daily boarding place in Havasu?
Doggie Daycare is the only place in town. We boarded our two dogs and it's better than leaving them in the truck all day :D, but I don't think they did everything they said they were going to do...like walk the dogs, let them out to play etc. At home our dogs come back from day care WORKED. They are so tired they fall asleep in the car driving home and sleep through the night. And, based on the sh!ts they had for the next 3 days I don't think they fed them our food :))eek:))

But like I said, it's better than leaving them in the truck/home/RV all day.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Doggy Day Care...south end of town...nice place for the day or overnight...just google the number...good luck!

We have used this place a few times very good imo, just make sure you bring copys of all the dogs shots record.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
NO Dogboarding!!

It's TORTURE! it's against the Geneva convention!!

Oops! Nevermind.:D

·
Registered
784 Posts
I would only recommend Pet Resort for boarding, 928-855-2888. If you want someone to come to the house I would recommend Alice at Alley Kat 928-208-7944.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I don't know the name, but there is one off of Kiowa and Aviation the only reason I know its there is the dogs keep me up all night!!:|err:|err

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Not trying to bash anyones business here but i have heard from several different sources on different occasions that doggy daycare has LOST (don't ask me how) 3 dogs in the past!

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Well we've only had a good experience, so I guess take it for what it's worth...if they lose things, maybe I should drop Phat Matt off there....:)devil:)devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts