Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Twin squirt guns.
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, are they still shooting the fireworks off from the Island, or only Sara Park??

How is it watching from the water? I have never done it, but thought it might be fun with the kids.

Do you get any ash/soot on your boat?

How many hours will it take me to get the boat off the water that night?

Thanks!!

· @ The Islander
4,093 Posts
First off, are they still shooting the fireworks off from the Island, or only Sara Park??

How is it watching from the water? I have never done it, but thought it might be fun with the kids.

Do you get any ash/soot on your boat?

How many hours will it take me to get the boat off the water that night?

Thanks!!
I did it once, it was a mess! Took hours to clean all the crap off the boat. Getting off the water is a train wreck. One of the best nights of the year is kicking back at the Islander after the show watching ALL the boats trying to get back to site 6 or Windsor.

· I really don't care
64 Posts
it's a blast as long as you're not in a rush to get off the water. great atmosphere and view. we go back to the channel and hang out while the ramps are packed. a few hours later the lines are gone. never had a problem with soot on the boat.

· Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I did it once, it was a mess! Took hours to clean all the crap off the boat. Getting off the water is a train wreck. One of the best nights of the year is kicking back at the Islander after the show watching ALL the boats trying to get back to site 6 or Windsor.
Sounds like the perfect night, see you there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.