Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if something changed with her business or what, but I'm ripping my hair out lately after a long run of good service w/ Michele: crappy cleaning, over-billing, rising prices... It's time to give someone else a try.

Who else are people using for vacation rental clean up?

·
Havasu & Anaheim Hills
361 Posts
I use Samantha Harvey, she is a local college student who has developed a great reputation with me and several of our friends for doing a great job and being trustworthy having the key code to your house.

928 - 208 - 1137

If you call her, please mention my name Walt Hollis - Thx

·
Banned
742 Posts
I don't know if something changed with her business or what, but I'm ripping my hair out lately after a long run of good service w/ Michele: crappy cleaning, over-billing, rising prices... It's time to give someone else a try.

Who else are people using for vacation rental clean up?
Please explain your problems first, and then go on with your attack. I have not had any problems with service nor pricing. I do live here full time and expect complete 'up front honesty' with everyone I deal with. I have two cats and my house is ALWAYS spotless and the prices are reasonable within the Havasu business neighborhood. Please be more exacting in your problems with 'Vacation clean up services'. When I have had any questions, I contacted Michelle FIRST, and she always made things right ! I don't have a 'Vacation rental' being serviced by The Clean Team, but I do have a house I live in everyday and I'm happy with their services. Please elaborate......

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Yep. If you got someone that has done you good you should talk to them about it. I am sure she dont know what is going on. I had a Janitorial business years ago. When you trust others to do a job and you get so busy you cant check on them all you get what you are getting. Talk to her.

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
My property manager handles all of our house cleaning, and we've never had any problems. Being an out-of-state owner, it's so much easier letting a good property manager take care of everything.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
My property manager handles all of our house cleaning, and we've never had any problems. Being an out-of-state owner, it's so much easier letting a good property manager take care of everything.
I used to think that way also. But all I do now is have Carey (slowinhavasu) take care of all my maintance needs when something goes wrong and I don't have to pay the 12% fees every month. :)devil

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Please explain your problems first, and then go on with your attack. I have not had any problems with service nor pricing. I do live here full time and expect complete 'up front honesty' with everyone I deal with. I have two cats and my house is ALWAYS spotless and the prices are reasonable within the Havasu business neighborhood. Please be more exacting in your problems with 'Vacation clean up services'. When I have had any questions, I contacted Michelle FIRST, and she always made things right ! I don't have a 'Vacation rental' being serviced by The Clean Team, but I do have a house I live in everyday and I'm happy with their services. Please elaborate......
"Attack"... lol.

An attack would be telling everyone with "up front honesty" what was wrong... I'm not here to destroy someone's business, just find another. It would make an entertaining thread though, no?

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
I used to think that way also. But all I do now is have Carey (slowinhavasu) take care of all my maintance needs when something goes wrong and I don't have to pay the 12% fees every month. :)devil
Carey does all my maintenance as well. They just call him if anything goes wrong per my instructions. The property manager also get's a little more in rent for me which offsets their fees and they provide an extra layer of protection for my house.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've used Michellefor the last 2 years and had no problems, infact she's been their to let in the Pest control guys and a plumber at no charge, saved me a trip. Sorry to hear of your problem, I think I reffered you to her. I talk with her everytime I need a cleaning, and that averaged out to at least 3 times a month this year.

Good luck
Matt

·
1,278 Posts
?

The Clean Team is my go too. I have NEVER had an issue, ever.
I highly recommend Michelle at any time, great person and company. Like most of us we take things like this VERY personal.
I'm sure one phone call to her would have your issue corrected on the spot. We work hard to have great reputations. Some times we miss the mark...all we need is one phone call and we can fix it !!!!!
I will continue to recommend Michelle, and I highly recommend you give her a call.
This post could have been in a positive light instead of a negative……
Give the girl a call, and please, let us know how she handled the situation…..

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
The Clean Team is my go too. I have NEVER had an issue, ever.
I highly recommend Michelle at any time, great person and company. Like most of us we take things like this VERY personal.
I'm sure one phone call to her would have your issue corrected on the spot. We work hard to have great reputations. Some times we miss the mark...all we need is one phone call and we can fix it !!!!!
I will continue to recommend Michelle, and I highly recommend you give her a call.
This post could have been in a positive light instead of a negative……
Give the girl a call, and please, let us know how she handled the situation…..

I have been waiting for a post as yours,one Negative post can do major damage to a business that has worked very hard to give quality service.I hope things get worked out soon and anyone who read the comment can see it was a misunderstanding and was taken care of. Good Luck Michelle.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Carey does all my maintenance as well. They just call him if anything goes wrong per my instructions. The property manager also get's a little more in rent for me which offsets their fees and they provide an extra layer of protection for my house.
If it works for you. :)devil But I had a bad experience when my PM changed. I brought my renter with me to the new PM. I got nothing out of them. I save the 12% a month and my renter just calls Carey if there is a problem. I think he even calls him when he is bored. :D My snowbird and me are a lot happier going this route.

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey all... I'd never come here and throw stuff around if I didn't go directly to the source first. I talked with her that weekend, then by e-mail several times after that. We didn't see eye to eye, I felt dissatisfied, and decided I needed to try someone else. I know she has a great reputation and I can understand why: there's never been a problem before this and she was always quick to accommodate me. You can understand my surprise, but it is what it is.

The good news:
Michele just sent me an e-mail and was willing to accommodate my concerns... beyond my expectations. I look forward to getting our business relationship back on track!

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
The good news:
Michele just sent me an e-mail and was willing to accommodate my concerns... beyond my expectations. I look forward to getting our business relationship back on track!

Now who doesn't like a happy ending, or a happy ending?

:)hand

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
They came and did my house yesterday and they did an AWESOME job, WAY BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS.. Thank you Michelle and clean team.:D

·
Banned
742 Posts
I didn't studder

"Attack"... lol.

An attack would be telling everyone with "up front honesty" what was wrong... I'm not here to destroy someone's business, just find another. It would make an entertaining thread though, no?
ATTACK. That's what I said. A 'non-attack' would have NOT INCLUDED THE BUSINESS' NAME, just a post about "who has the names and numbers of house cleaners?" "I have had a problem and am looking for a new service company". That's a NON-ATTACK. Now after all this SHE is still going to "work with you" and get your problems corrected. The Clean Team is one of the best businesses/services I have used in Havasu, and I don't recommend many companies around here. GOOD to hear that you will be HAPPY ONCE MORE !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts