Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dos XX
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am heading out to Havasu April 3rd-5th for the first weekend in my new ride. Can't wait to get out in the water and just chill. Anyone else thinking of going this weekend? It would be cool to hang with peeps from the board.

·
Dos XX
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Throttle. Had a blast this past weekend, even with the wind she handle perfect....

The funny thing was, I ran into a friend out there and not only did I upgrade but he went BIG, brand new DCB F32 with twin Teague 1100s an No. 6 drives... Man, made me feel like the little fish in a big pond.... lol

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
I don't think we saw you out there...but what color is your friend's DCB? We were running with one guy, North bound in the river around 1pm Sunday. He was waiting for a leader to show him the way through the mouth, and we had a little run at it just before and right in front of the sand bar. Definitely had 6's given the tails it was throwing.

·
Dos XX
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We ran into him Saturday in Moabi. He didn't launch Sunday, hit the road early. But it is White, Maroon, Grey and Orange... One Bad A$$ ride... I have to say, John builds an awesome boat... One day when I grow up I will get one.

Suprised you didn't see my Green Machine on the river Sunday. I head to Topoc around 12:30 Sunday and spent the day up there. Got off the water around 5:30. Can't wait to go back for Desert Storm.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
We were in a 257 Carrera and played with a F32 that was white/maroon and maybe some orange (it is a DCB after all). Had a fun run with them from Blankenship bend in front of the sandbar. SWEET ride. We sat on the sandbar until about 5:30, then headed up to Topock.

Ran into two guys floating in a Magic they bought the day before, with a blown up motor. We gave them a quick tow to the beach, and Sea Tow's number. Saw them again, on the hook, as we were entering Site 6 around 7:15.

Great day on the water!

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Mercy :)devil, hell I'd live in that, phuck a house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts