Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Havasu Landing Boat Count.
I will update this list as more info comes in.

Comp Jet
Scratch

Nostalgia Jet
Scratch

Nostalgia Endurance
1)
2)
3)
4)

Cracker Box
1)
2)
3)
4)

AXS Hydro
1) 53C Lil Miss Dynamite
2) 62C Miss KTDoodle
3) 60c
4) 18c Jared Wallach
5) Mr Wright

ASH
1) 62C Miss KTDoodle (if needed)
2) 98c
3) 60c
4) 20c
5) Mr Wright

BSH
1) 43c
2) 230c
3) 20c
4)

CSH
1) 230c
2) 20c
3) 43c (maybe)
4)

PWC
1) Trisha Craft
2) Jose Robles
3) Charlie Baker
4) Laurence Bay
5) Mark Manke
6) Nanette
7) Bobby Kearns

COR
1. 72 Jim Rich JRPM(Sleek Craft SST)
2. 234 R&R Prop Shop (Stoker)
3. Skip Ewing (GMT)
4. Brad Menet: Amber Marine (18 Foot Baker) ??? Not confirmed

SST 45
1) 72
2)
3)
4)

Super Stock
1)
2)
3)
4)

Pro Stock
1)
2)
3)
4)

Nostalgia Flat
1)
2)
3)
4)

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is a good race for new guys to get there feet wet, Nostalgia Jet or Nostalgia Endurance maybe even Comp Jet. I read on SCJBs that there were a bunch of folks that want to give it a shot. This is a great venue, speeds are down at this race due to the water.

Come on out at give it a shot!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
This is a good race for new guys to get there feet wet, Nostalgia Jet or Nostalgia Endurance maybe even Comp Jet. I read on SCJBs that there were a bunch of folks that want to give it a shot. This is a great venue, speeds are down at this race due to the water.

Come on out at give it a shot!
There are a few of us that plan on running NJ this year Jim, but I don't think any of us are going to run until March @ Lake Ming. Havasu is coming up faster than my money, and after having built Calipatria state prison, I have zero desire to head to that part of the world, ever.

See you in March

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Skip Cali-pat and havasu are no where near each other , you must be thinking about lake Weist!
That's right big daddy! I spent 4 years down there building Calipat and Centinela, f&*k that God forsaken part of the earth.

See you in March

·
Registered
744 Posts
After blowing up on Thanksgiving day, we may be out for the season.
Jim, do you have a race boat ready or are you going to race the cruiser?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I suppose that would work, provided it's a full stringer boat, I know my Eliminator cruiser was, whatever the case, I hope there's a good boat count this year, at all the races.

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Are there any Comp Jets coming out for the event ?
SCOA has paid the insurance for the inboard classes, they need about 5 entrees to break even. This does not look good for the Comp Jet class IMO. But the O/Bs will have a great showing once again and putting on some real good racing.

If anyone is interested in racing, you can check out the Comp Jet website. Hopefully it will be updated very soon with 2010 info.
http://www.compjetracing.com/
If someone wants to come out and run I have an extra Lifeline racing jacket that you can use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts