Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desert Storm is coming up soon. I usually launch at Windsor north but I guess it's messed up now. I've lunched at the Nautical when I stay there but this time I'm at London Bridge (with slip). Any other good ramps?

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
Desert Storm is coming up soon. I usually launch at Windsor north but I guess it's messed up now. I've lunched at the Nautical when I stay there but this time I'm at London Bridge (with slip). Ant other good ramps?
What's wrong with Windsor North?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a thread on here about the docks falling apart and a fund set up to fix them but nothing happened.

·
Registered
590 Posts
There was a thread on here about the docks falling apart and a fund set up to fix them but nothing happened.

Yeah, not sure whats that's all about, hopefully what ever needs to be done will happen soon. It's sad really, that the powers that be, city/county/state /feds allow the condition of facilities such as these reach this condition. Then it's a mad scramble to figure out what to do about it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
thought that was all b.s.:)Unsure

I guess the BS part is who's gonna fix em, wheres the money coming from etc... I think everyone that uses the docks agrees they need some repairs. Never launched at that ramp yet, so I dont know from personal experience.

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
I guess the BS part is who's gonna fix em, wheres the money coming from etc... I think everyone that uses the docks agrees they need some repairs. Never launched at that ramp yet, so I dont know from personal experience.

I don't either, I use the launch ramp, but not the docks ;)
oh well, what do I know...

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Nothing wrong with the launch ramps at Windsor. I talked to the Ranger yesterday at Windsor and he told me that they are waiting for the engineering report from the Army Corp of Eng. so they can install the new docks. I still use the present docks, no problem.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing wrong with the launch ramps at Windsor. I talked to the Ranger yesterday at Windsor and he told me that they are waiting for the engineering report from the Army Corp of Eng. so they can install the new docks. I still use the present docks, no problem.
Thanks for the info. Sometimes I launch by myself and have to tie up at the dock. Should have people with me so won't need the dock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts