1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
i have a weed whacker a rake and 4 kids.:|err

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
They are all booked up for like a month with all the weed problems, but check in with Big Doug as he just got like a 4-house package deal for us through somebody that is not mentioned above.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I think I pay $120, twice a year. Weeds still grow though, nothing like if you didn't use them, but it still pisses me off.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Havasu Pest Control. The first time they sparyed was about $300 then $150 every 6 months. Damn, I should make my guests pay that as they used to pull them for me. :mad:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mel we use Americas best i think is the name,they spray 2 times a year and
we have NO weeds.
Call me in the evening and i'll get the # from the wife if you need it.
will do Daryl, we will be in town thursday afternoon

Havasu Pest Control .... 928.855.1054

Once in the Spring and once in the Fall
I called them last week I am still waitng for a quote. they use to chagre me 100.00 for front and back for 6 months but we will see what the new quote will be

i have a weed whacker a rake and 4 kids.:|err
bring them over :)devil:)devil

What does it usually cost to spray twice a year?
it was 100.00 every six months and if weeds came back during the 6 months they would spray again no charge

·
Hotboat Member
84 Posts
Havasu Pest Control. The first time they sparyed was about $300 then $150 every 6 months. Damn, I should make my guests pay that as they used to pull them for me. :mad:
I can be down on Friday for weed Pulling duty I thought you burned them with a torch anyways...:|err

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can be down on Friday for weed Pulling duty I thought you burned them with a torch anyways...:|err
Come on down, I'll turn the A/C in the camper on and you can have your own private suite. :D

I use the torch after the pest control's poison kills the weeds first.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts