Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PHOTO'S OF YOUR PROPERTY BEFORE, THEY HAD TO REPLACE MY YARD TWICE AND IT STILL WAS NOT CORRECT. ALSO BE PREPARED FOR YOUR WATER BILL TO GO FROM AROUND $ 20.00 TO ABOUT $ 60.00 :mad:

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PHOTO'S OF YOUR PROPERTY BEFORE, THEY HAD TO REPLACE MY YARD TWICE AND IT STILL WAS NOT CORRECT. ALSO BE PREPARED FOR YOUR WATER BILL TO GO FROM AROUND $ 20.00 TO ABOUT $ 60.00 :mad:

Is that because you are making payments on the upgrade? I have been told it will cost 2k when they upgrade to sewer and you can either pay it in full over have it spread out into your monthly payment?

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts

Is it just the front portion of the yard that they have to work on while this upgrade is occurring? What did they damage in your yard, plants sprinklers, etc...?

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
Is that because you are making payments on the upgrade? I have been told it will cost 2k when they upgrade to sewer and you can either pay it in full over have it spread out into your monthly payment?
Your new lovely water bill will now include a $38.93 sewer charge every month. It will be much more if you spread out your $2K hook-up fee on your monthly payment.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Is it just the front portion of the yard that they have to work on while this upgrade is occurring? What did they damage in your yard, plants sprinklers, etc...?
From what I heard they do a good job replaceing what they took out but have a a hard time matching the rocks due to fading over the years. So you have new colors mixed with the old. Since yours is new are you going to landscape now or wait until the sewer is done.

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
to hook up
$2k up front
or
$20 a month for 10 years
or
qualify for state low income grant

monthly bill
will increase reguardless (usage fees)
based the full amount of your water meter reading
about $40 a month for (baseline usage) it gets crazy after you go over that (pool owners get hammered)

oh and it took 7 months for my street (couldn't get it right, ripped up the street twice):)sphss

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
From what I heard they do a good job replaceing what they took out but have a a hard time matching the rocks due to fading over the years. So you have new colors mixed with the old. Since yours is new are you going to landscape now or wait until the sewer is done.

My front landscaping is included in my contract for the build. I wish the sewer was already done on my block. Hate to put in new stuff and then just rip it back out.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I was in one of the first areas to get done several years ago and I swear it was close to a year on the dirt road etc. But they stood up and redid the yard exactly like it was so I
was happy. Sure was dirty for a long time though but it seems like the past few years,
they're more organized and do a quicker job of it.

Funny part was, as soon as they repaved all of the streets, they cut up North Palo Verde
all the way down to the cemetary to install a pipe of some sort! Couldn't believe that they
couldn't have done it all at once!

Keith Sayre

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
They just finished our street (Rainbow). It took about two months. They did a great job matching the landscaping... We have allot. The line ran 25-30ft to the house.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts