Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Menu looks great, burgers, lot's off appetisers including "fried pickles"!! Good selection of sandwichs, sliders and salads. One of my favorites is Cinncinati chili!! You baseball fans will know what this is!!! Steaks, ribs and fish specialties. Prices are VERY reasonable also!!! Place looks great and great staff!!! Serving breakfast on Saturday and Sundays also!!! Locations is the "old" Indigo Joes in Lake Havasu next to the Golden Corral. Check it out when you are in town!!! Great to see the place open again!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Any fried chicken livers...?? because together with those fried pickels made in a copper pot ... its a match made in heaven !!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Menu looks great, burgers, lot's off appetisers including "fried pickles"!! Good selection of sandwichs, sliders and salads. One of my favorites is Cinncinati chili!! You baseball fans will know what this is!!! Steaks, ribs and fish specialties. Prices are VERY reasonable also!!! Place looks great and great staff!!! Serving breakfast on Saturday and Sundays also!!! Locations is the "old" Indigo Joes in Lake Havasu next to the Golden Corral. Check it out when you are in town!!! Great to see the place open again!!!
The question is....Is it real Cincinnati Chili or just a cheap knock off. You know nothings better then a Skyline 5 way after a day of drinking:)devil

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got home from the opening, the place was packed!!!! Great food and service!!!! Saw ******* and his wife Heather there having some great grub!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
just left there and the place was packed. Food was good and service was great. Wife loved her martini. For the first night open it was great service. I liked Indigo Joes alot but it had its problems they have seemed to fix alot of them now.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
just left there and the place was packed. Food was good and service was great. Wife loved her martini. For the first night open it was great service. I liked Indigo Joes alot but it had its problems they have seemed to fix alot of them now.
Kenny thanks for the call, sorry I mssed it. I was soaking my back in the spa, and Linda was working. Glad to hear the place is good, and I can't wait to try it. I love the environment there, and having more options on places to eat is great.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey larry ,, you going to be around at ds. if so say hi. see ya there..:)hand
I'll have my tugboat out at the Thursday night street party, you know, Karl wanted some "common mans'" boats there also.:D Stop by ans say hi!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts